SAU Community

Smasa Show &shine Sunday 14th Feb 2010

sounddragon

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys the dragon is dead but look out 4 the r 34 2 doors 1st show 4 the carand the car name is ..............................bye

My comments were deleted because they were in bad taste

i dont see why. all the mods agree and have taken stabs at the car. would be hypocritical to pin it on one person.

and im not attacking the owner either. just giving a general consensus of how people view the car, as im not the only one with those opinions. actually ive never seen anyone with a different opinion.

Edited by steveP

Not appropriate Steve .... yes snide comments may have been made, but not as blatantly as yours, and not in his thread and to his face .... that is just not nice.

You need to display more decorum, otherwise you will get a holiday. I guarantee you no mod (nor anyone else for that matter) has personally attacked someone like you just did.

i dont see why. all the mods agree and have taken stabs at the car. would be hypocritical to pin it on one person.

and im not attacking the owner either. just giving a general consensus of how people view the car, as im not the only one with those opinions. actually ive never seen anyone with a different opinion.

Lol at clowns that think they can speak on behalf of the Mods.

Hope all goes well with the show Mal.......and please ignore idiots that post the usual dribble.

Not appropriate Steve .... yes snide comments may have been made, but not as blatantly as yours, and not in his thread and to his face .... that is just not nice.

that was the whole point. im very honest and up front and not trying to make sly comment and then be all smiles to his face.

anywho point noted. ill save my comments for face to face confrontations with such monstrosities.

that was the whole point. im very honest and up front and not trying to make sly comment and then be all smiles to his face.

*shrug* while he might not have been diplomatic, he's got the right to his own opinion... Surely thats not against the forum rules.

Back on topic - should be a decent show given that we've already got 6 people keen to come, and if Mal is gracious enough to let us have a nice spot if we're early enough, I daresay I'd like to take him up on his offer

-D

*shrug* while he might not have been diplomatic, he's got the right to his own opinion... Surely thats not against the forum rules.

-D

If you had seen the post you may not think so..... diplomatic is being used VERY loosely.

I personally would have called it Fu*#ing rude.

Back on topic - should be a decent show given that we've already got 6 people keen to come, and if Mal is gracious enough to let us have a nice spot if we're early enough, I daresay I'd like to take him up on his offer

-D

Whats the school of thought so far here... are we gonna put up a themed display or similar to loxton styles??

Assuming I get the nod from work and the missus I would be interested also.

Whats the school of thought so far here... are we gonna put up a themed display or similar to loxton styles??

Assuming I get the nod from work and the missus I would be interested also.

pretty much man, can do a different layout but still use the shadehouse/display stuff that we had last time

themes would be good, but we havent really had a chance to discuss it as a group - perhaps next SAUSA meeting we can have a thinking session and see what everyone thinks

-D

ill save my comments for face to face confrontations with such monstrosities.

gotta have a dig even to the end don't you........and no you won't, I can guarantee it!

-D

Ben, belittling members when it's not warranted and whoring threads is against SAU rules.......you obviously didn't see what Andrew edited.

I actually got a phone call at lunch time by a member complaining about the inappropriate comments & whoring in this thread.

Probably a good thing that Andrew got to his posts before I did, cause repeat offenders get a holiday.

pretty much man, can do a different layout but still use the shadehouse/display stuff that we had last time

themes would be good, but we havent really had a chance to discuss it as a group - perhaps next SAUSA meeting we can have a thinking session and see what everyone thinks

-D

Sounds good, due to work and being xmas I will be pretty flat chat til january now.... very few days off at all till then.

Happy to help once silly season is finished!