SAU Community

Smasa Show &shine Sunday 14th Feb 2010

sounddragon

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta have a dig even to the end don't you........and no you won't, I can guarantee it!

Ben, belittling members when it's not warranted and whoring threads is against SAU rules.......you obviously didn't see what Andrew edited.

I actually got a phone call at lunch time by a member complaining about the inappropriate comments & whoring in this thread.

Probably a good thing that Andrew got to his posts before I did, cause repeat offenders get a holiday.

Well, I'm simply playing Devils advocate, and yes I did see what he wrote. I didn't see him belittling a member, but I did see him dis his ride - which happens all the time (people giving others shit about their cars/taste).. and if we're going to call 'thread whoring' an inappropriate thing, then perhaps our friend from the other thread who signed up just to sell his car should also be having a holiday, cause that imho is thread whoring too.

Anyhow I'm not going to argue with it, you're the mod, thats the end of it.

Back on topic

-D

fark this is gonna be a full on display!

Ben - 32gtr

Dion - 32 gtst

Martin (which car? :thumbsup:) probably 32 gtr

Shane - 32gtr

Vu - 33 gtst

Krishy - 33 gtst

_______ - 33gtr

Damo - 34gtt

Troy - 34 gtt

Luke - 34 gts-r

Andrew - v35

________ - 35 gtr

I may be able to twist Munro's arm to bring out the R35GTR since it is a show extremely local to us - or I could bring the R35 for him since he works weekends. Will let you know if he is keen

ahahah u wish mane ;P

-D

Lol at clowns that think they can speak on behalf of the Mods.

Hope all goes well with the show Mal.......and please ignore idiots that post the usual dribble.

hi guys the car gone now so get back 2 the show lol ....i am running the show so if you guy would like a good spot like next 2 your tent i will do it but be there ealy like7.30 let me no thanks

Well, I'm simply playing Devils advocate, and yes I did see what he wrote. I didn't see him belittling a member, but I did see him dis his ride - which happens all the time (people giving others shit about their cars/taste).. and if we're going to call 'thread whoring' an inappropriate thing, then perhaps our friend from the other thread who signed up just to sell his car should also be having a holiday, cause that imho is thread whoring too.

Anyhow I'm not going to argue with it, you're the mod, thats the end of it.

Back on topic

-D

thanks, at least someone doesnt take everything so seriously, then again the interwebz are serious business. way too many cry babies around.

good luck to everyone entering this show. i did it a few years back and def take ur sun screen and hide in the shade.

Edited by steveP

thanks, at least someone doesnt take everything so seriously, then again the interwebz are serious business. way too many cry babies around.

good luck to everyone entering this show. i did it a few years back and def take ur sun screen and hide in the shade.

i dont need no sun screen fool.....i pity the fool that gets burnt....

Ben - 32gtr

Damo - 34gtt

Dion - 32 gtst

Troy - 34 gtt

Martin (which car? :) ) probably 32 gtr

Andrew - v35

Shane - 32gtr

Vu - 33 gtst

Can we get a 33 gtr and 34 gtr?

counting me out already Damo....cheers

Ben - 32gtr

Dion - 32 gtst

Martin (which car? :P) probably 32 gtr

Shane - 32gtr

Vu - 33 gtst

Krishy - 33 gtst

_______ - 33gtr

Damo - 34gtt

Troy - 34 gtt

Luke - 34 gts-r

Andrew - v35

________ - 35 gtr