Smasa Show &shine Sunday 14th Feb 2010

sounddragon

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here has a laptop with wi-fi? :P

All we need now is a generator and a evap cooler on wheels (or fans) :P

There was a bloke in the FS thread selling an evap cooler for $50. might see if we can grab that

i got laptop with wifi but more importantly Next G :)

-D

Edit - its nick who has the aircon, just messaged him about it. aircon consumes 210watts, which is bugger all, so I reckon that might even run off an AC inverter from a deep cycle battery

There was a bloke in the FS thread selling an evap cooler for $50. might see if we can grab that

i got laptop with wifi but more importantly Next G :P

-D

Hehe I got this:

telstra_3g9wt_front.jpg

10GB Download Limit.

Thats why I asked who had wifi on thier laptops :P

i got laptop with wifi but more importantly Next G :P

-D

Edit - its nick who has the aircon, just messaged him about it. aircon consumes 210watts, which is bugger all, so I reckon that might even run off an AC inverter from a deep cycle battery

awesome get the ac for the shows in the summer

Hehe I got this:

telstra_3g9wt_front.jpg

10GB Download Limit.

Thats why I asked who had wifi on thier laptops :P

and i will def bring my laptop then lol

and i will def bring my laptop then lol

If I was more organised I would have brought it to Loxton along with my laptop. But Im sure you saw all the clothes on my back seat still drying so thats how organised I was lol

awesome get the ac for the shows in the summer

Thats the idea... we'd need power tho, thats the only problem (unless someone has a deep cycle battery with 12 hours of 400 watts load.

Aircon draws something like 250 watts (say 350 for initial load when powering on) and the router takes 18 watts, so 400watt inverter would be good. Otherwise it'd be an AC plug from somewhere or a small generator

-D

my truck has 3 batteries and my father in law has a new 2.0hp Honda generator.......would have to break his arm to borrow it though.

ok, ill get SA investigations onto it, might use my 10% discount!

my truck has 3 batteries and my father in law has a new 2.0hp Honda generator.......would have to break his arm to borrow it though.

the 2hp genny would be infinately more preferable to the battery and inverter route, however it also comes down to how much juice it drinks and how loud it is (and how stinky the exhaust is)

-D

Put me down for this one. Damo you have a PM mate

Cool, looks like we'll have a nice range :sick:

Next question - Mal has said that if we get there early we can get a good spot - how many of ya'll can make it at 7:30 ?

-D

Cool, looks like we'll have a nice range :P

Next question - Mal has said that if we get there early we can get a good spot - how many of ya'll can make it at 7:30 ?

-D

Yeap count me in on the early start

I'll be in for the early start Ben. Sent Damo a PM regarding details of car entered, but im sure most of you have some rough idea :banana:

spill the beans already :)