SAU Community

Car Loan

LordMidol

1. For Eps.. i get around the early cancellation fees by leaving 5cents in the account lol.. that way your paying interest on 5cents.. easy way to beat the system..

2. I bought a house as when i bought it 4yrs ago my repayments on the house were $450-$490.. and now i'm still paying the same repayments.. but rent has gone from $240-$250 (roughly) and now sits at $350-$390 (this is my area obviously).. so within a few yrs i will be paying the same in a mortgage as someone is paying in rent..

1. For Eps.. i get around the early cancellation fees by leaving 5cents in the account lol.. that way your paying interest on 5cents.. easy way to beat the system..

LOL yeah i think my dad has something like this setup with his equity account

if it is casual work, you'd need to be short hours over the long run would be enough to pay back the loan and pay for the car. I recommend saving a bit more, just in case hours randomly drop.

haahahaha - and speaking from experience - the hours do drop

i'm a fulltime temp - i make good money doing it and gain awesome exposre and references which snowball my career, however

...if i complete a contract and don't walk straight into another, it could be a while between paychecks. that's hwy i don't have a loan and just pay cash for everything :thumbsup: