Kilometers: 325,xxx

Transmission type: 5 Speed Manual :banana:

Engine: RB30E

Colour: Classic White

Modifications:

Whiteline Swaybars front and rear

Heroes Racing Mesh Rims

Specs are:

Front: 15x6.5 +3 (running 5mm spacer) Tyres - 195/60 (Brand new approx 1 month ago - will confirm when i get home and look at receipt)

Rear: 15x7 -3 Tyres - 195/60 (Brand new approx 2 months ago - again i will confirm when i get home)

KYB Shocks

40mm Lowered Lovells Springs

Catback exhaust. Hotdog muffler and cannon rear muffler - Really enhances the nice RB Note

MOMO Race Steering Wheel

JDM Rear Garnish with R31 House badge

Tinted Windows

Audio:

Clarion MP3 Headunit

Pioneer 6" Front Speakers

JVC 6x9" Rear Speakers

Roadworthy Certificate: N/A (But should pass with no problem if going interstate)

Accident History:. Previous owner said it had been in no accidents. I had a very very minor scuff a few weeks ago. I will post a pic. There are no dents, only a few scuff marks (which buffed out). So, no panel damage even.

Asking Price: $3,500

Contact Details: Brent Herfurth - 0448058670. SMS, call me, leave a message. You may also email me at [email protected] or send a PM

Other Comments:

I've owned this car since Feburary last year. The history of the car is that is was bought in Tasmania, then somehow managed to make its way to the Central Coast, where it had a manual conversion done. I have receipts for every single bit for the conversion as well as almost everything else done to the car. Wheel alignments, window tint, springs you name it. It was then taken to the auctions where one of the auctioneers bought it because it was such a clean car. He owned it for around a month up until he sold it to me in Feburary last year. Since then i've taken extremely good care of her as it's such a clean car for it's age.

I've done all the mods, however I have all stock items (except for headunit) so it can be returned to stock if wanted. In the time that i've owned it, the ONLY things that i've had to replace is the voltage regulator which was a $30 fix, left hand side handbrake cable and the driver side front guard which i replaced, as there was a hole of rust underneath on the bottom. There was no rust behind the guard like many R31s with this problem. A few weeks ago I replaced the clutch slave cylinder as it was leaking. Bought a brand new one for $29, and all is good now :banana:

The dash has been replaced in it’s time, it does not have the amount of K’s the speedo says, however I’m not sure what the exact K’s are. Judge the car by it’s condition, not the speedo. There are the usual few dents and scratches, but overall it's straight as. Hasn't been resprayed, the paint is nice great condition. The pin striping is missing on one side from when I went to the carwash once lol (never again), not a big issue.

Serviced every 5,000K's. I've done a few trips from Armidale-Newcastle as I'm at Uni here in Armidale. The car runs brilliantly every time, cruise control is so handy.

The engine runs extremely smooth as does the gearbox and clutch.

Interior is mint, dash is 100% perfect, no fading or cracking, no wear at all on any seats. Carpet is a little scuffed from vacuuming, but that's a normal R31 trait.

All electrics work including the cruise control! Which means the manual conversion was done correctly and properly, because the cruise control still works.

It has Remote central locking, all power windows, mirrors, steering work perfectly. Air con is still very cold.

The MYR31C plates will be included in the sale. The ‘C’ comes from one of the previous owners named Chris. (random fact)

The reason for my sale is that I have just bought an R34.

Included will be a set of standard Ti rims, stock steering wheel, shift knob, rear garnish, mudflaps, dash mat, sway bars, spare front struts and anything else I have for the car like badges etc.

The original standard jack and accessories to change wheels are all included, aswell as the spare wheel carpet and spare wheel strap.

Problems: The main problem is that the driver door does not lock/unlock with the remote, so you have to manually lock it, and open the door from the inside. It’s an easy fix I would assume.

The speedo reads about 13kmh fast because of the manual conversion.

Also, the cigarette lighter doesn't work. There seems to be a bit of corrosion on the inside, so it might not be making a circuit. Will check it out a bit later, doesn't seem like a big issue.

I've been completely honest with this advertisement and tried to describe the car as best as I can.

*Note* - The Nismo Gearknob will not be included in the sale.

- Autospoiler is now no longer on the car, price adjusted accordingly

If you would like to view the car and are from Sydney/Newcastle I can meet you in Newcastle or Central Coast.

I have taken the time to make a fully detailed write up, to save everyone's time. Please read it!

Now for pictures - Some of these pictures aren't completely recent. The only thing that's missing in some of the pictures is the JDM Garnish.

Yes there are alot of pictures, but who doesn't want heaps?

rimsexhaust018.jpg

rimsexhaust044.jpg

dsc0015h.jpg

dsc0040pou.jpg

interiorrandom003.jpg

oxleyhighwayrun005bwdes.jpg

oxleyhighwayrun011.jpg

oxleyhighwayrun033.jpg

r31026.jpg

r31028.jpg

r31035.jpg

r31036.jpg

r31037.jpg

r31043.jpg

r31055.jpg

r31nelsonbay016.jpg

rimsexhaust006.jpg

rimsexhaust049.jpg

r31project022.jpg

The little scuff:

r31scuffs005.jpg

**Updated Pics** I took these pictures a few weekends ago. Sorry the car is fairly dirty!

img4499rk.jpg

img4553v.jpg

img4564ji.jpg

• 8 months later...