SAU Community

WAs wildest SR is for sale.

N I B

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its going to be supercharged - Hippie is going to use all of BadBiki's knowledge to do it...

Jash

PS - I've heard the plans and I have no idea how they are going to do it...

BadBikis fallen of the edge of the planet i think.

Lets get one thing straight "I HATE SUPERCHARGERS"

Big Turbo, Big dose of NOS, and an Alcohol problem but the engine specs are ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ got it?

Might not work but its fun trying.

The Jun motor ran 13.6@190kmh Ants car ran 11.7@209 with wild wheelspin.The bullshit stops on the track.

No other street SR has gone 130mph so yes it is WAs wildest- No ELF fuel used as in the Jun job And Ants makes this power on a Dyno Dynamics dyno with Accredited shootout The Jun car was on a Dynojet that is WA famous for funny power readings But as i said the "Bullshit stops at the track" Prove us wrong Denver but don't make excuses as Ants car has plenty of those also.We can arrange a meeting at the Plex if you like.

Bring the Red S14 down also and run it against a near stock (pistons+ Rods only internal mods)S13.PSI2FLY.

steve, i thought it made 5 somethin on the formaz dyno ? is theres a dynojet ? what were the driving skills like when it did a 13.6 ? just curious as a guy i knows s14 ran 12.8 last wednesday on street tyres and his just has gtr fmic, zorst and 1 bar boost ?? am i missing something ??

also what sort of boost was ant's 1600 runnin when it made 440 rwhp ? 30 odd psi ? what hp could u expect from it on say 15-20 psi ?

*sigh*

It made 730 on ivans dyno recently too steve, as for the track, it was never in a propper drag car, it was never intended to get a quick time that day, put the slide rule calculator away for now..

Show me anyone who can put 700hp through a 255 radial tyre, and not have a 400 meter burnout