SAU Community

WAs wildest SR is for sale.

N I B

Last i'd heard it was stolen.

Standard Datsun 1600 rear end is a lot worse that an S13 club race cars and the Dat was on 225 street tyres.

Lots or us watched and their was no 400m burnout.

PS Denver you started this one.

Just for Denver i will retitle this thread WAs fastest SR street motor is for sale.

And its didn't come in a box from Japan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

started it?, someone asked a question, i posted an answer, you posted your usual 'but it never made the time at the drag strip' response, in actual fact you started it, my reply was _not_ intended for you, it was intended for pisnnissn..

and yes i know ant has a 1600, he also has 300hp less, he also didn't have any traction till 4th gear...

I don't think he has any less HP but wait till the new motors ready.

To many people build very slow motors with huge power because of poor sizing of turbos etc making a very limited band of power ending up good for nothing but dyno comps.

Oh, and no it hasn't been stolen, ill add that to the rumour pile..

and you'd be wrong by claiming its the fastest sr too, the 11.4 tangy's s13 set some years ago still stands as the fastest sr pass in wa.

You live by the bullshit stops when the track times comes up, maybe its time to take a page from your own book eh steve..

Yes it did do 11s but not with the Jun motor or a Speedworks motor for that matter,but the car was gutted and on slicks on a prepped track driven by Jason weston. PSI2FLY just did an 11.5 on a wed nite as a streetcar Same as the red S14 with full jun stroker and HKS gear box etc etc etc. Ants 130mph is the fastest 1/4 speed ever.

Ian balls 8.5 is the fastest SR (With a Wolf)pass but we are talking true streeters here.

AJs gonna tell you of again if you keep this up.

You should set your Wrecks up for 3J and beat me next season Denver.

For a backyard build up Ants sr20 absolutely shits on any sr's that some so called performance shops have turned out. Not mentioning any names.

And the fact that it didnt arrive in a box just adds further to the excitment when it lays down the CHOP CHOP.

:blast: :blast:

Ant's made

440 odd at Dyno wars

399.4 at plex sports compact day - with rumours of the dyno being loaded up against it ( i said rumour so dont jump on me saying im a lier but its a whisper ive heard)

440.8 in shootout mode at SAU dyno day in front of many people.

Ive not seen these speedworks cars make power elsewhere then at speedworks..... im not saying that these cars dont make power but this sounds like a good idea ... get em out on another dyno .. Since Steves at SST is accredited it sounds like the best place to do it ... hell ill even video the whole thing and host it so it can be called fair.

Im not taking sides but evidence speaks volumes.

Strip can be become biased and comes down to driver skill / willingness to kill the car

Ants datto is what? 950kgs so ppl will just claim its lightweight plus its got 1972 suspension geometry's and crap tyres. Id love to see it on Nitto's or Street drag radials.

the s13 / s14 weigh more and have much better suspension so it will become another he said she said slinging match - just get on the same dyno at the same time.

Ken you got any cars left to drive around hehe ??

Yea , got Mavis the Maverick.

Steves got the rest...

Now shutup Simon :)

Your interrupting the fight. Hehehe

Cheers

Ken