SAU Community

To4e With Parts And Toys

Hey folks, I got some parts here that i cannot put on my baby as I wont have the time, but my loss is your gain. I paid pretty decent money for this and i need it gone so as usual, everything is properly negotiable.. no low-ballers please I will attach pictures once I figure out how.. all of these parts were going to go on a rb25det

The turbo downpipe and manifold w/wg must be sold as one unit please, as they are all custom fitted. it is used for about 2000km

TO4E turbo... .60 a/r with a .63 trim compressor shaft play is barely noticeable, it moves side to side not front to back

HKS bottom mount manifold with HKS WG and custom dump tube

Greddy/Trust Custom fitted down pipe that clamps directly to the compressor outlet

comes with oil lines .. 600$

Also, Nismo Top Feed Low impedance 555 injectors ..200$

SAFCII opened and never used.. 140$

let me know if you want somethin! I do have pictures up but I just recently realized that I posted in "Other things" and not car parts.. so if you want to see them i have an identical post in "other things" .. ill switch the pics sometime this weekend when i get more time.

Completely forgot to add that the injectors are flow tested. It was done by the gent who had them before myself. I tried to get ahold of them but he said he does not have the charts. Said he had them tested when he was stationed in the UK. They havent been used since then. cheers!

To all you guys who have PM'd me so far, My account is not letting me send more than one PM per day for some odd reason. I am slowly trying to get back to you all As of right now the first gent to ask actually asked about buying the entire list for sale. If he decides he doesnt want it for whatever reason i will sell them to the first person to ask for each part after him.

On a side note, I apologize for not being clear in my post but the turbo, manifold, and DP MUST be sold together as they are all custom cut and fitted.

Also I am located in Okinawa and not in AU so I will have to mail the parts. I have pictures posted in the "For Sale" Forum under "Other Items" subforum.. the post is exactly the same but it has pictures. I will try and switch them this weekend but this site has been giving me some trouble.

Anywho, thanks VERY much for all of you interest in the parts, I wish I could help you all, however like I said, first come first serve so I will let you know what i can/cannot sell to you. PLEASE dont hesitate to ask any questions, and thanks again fellas, cheers!

Reece

Oh my god I wish i had more safc's.. they are really popular eh? At any rate it may be going to the gent who first asked for it a few weeks back so i will let you know who gets it. But please remember gents I need the rest of this stuff gone too! tell your mates about it! cheers! :P

Hey everyone.. I just sold the SAFCII and the turbo kit so now all that is left are the injectors.

I am so sorry that i coudlnt sell one to all of you! I really appreciate all of your interest in my posts and I hope that you find what youre lookin for elsewhere. good luck! and if you need some 555s I got em! cheers mates..