SAU Community

First Pass 9.9 @ 147mph Full Trim

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the time slip

lol...the other lane had you to the 60' mark...then it was...see ya!

nice work Paul...its going to be fast. The C&V boys called Mark for a few pointers about keeping the car straight...once you get it down the track cleanly its going to be fast...an 8 second street GTR is no easy task but you are well on your way.

Im heading out again wednesday night with a few mods...but its a bit hot up here so it will be a bonus if it goes quicker.

Your car is using Roo16 right?

Edited by DiRTgarage

Hey Paul

Yea it was using roo. Im not sure it will ever run an 8 but hopefully it should run mid to low 9's. its getting a cage and chute and all the shit that goes with it to get tech inspected so i wont be running it again till after x mass.

Let me know how you go wed night

• 1 month later...

The car is caged chute fitted just got wheel studs and have to fit them. have a few more things to do and will get it tech inspected. I hope to run the car in the next 4 or 5 weeks will let you know when im going to the track. Sorry no footage of run just a you tube clip of us testing the transbrake and 2 step

I will keep everyone posted if your interested

i bet it is - dont lose boost between gears/revs/engine load

if u have any other pics of the car u want to share, pls post them up

for some reason your car has a lot of appeal - i think its the colour (like mine :laugh:)

good effort, 113mph at half track is the terminal speed of most 13-14 sec cars lol. get the rear end set up and put it on a diet and it will go fast.

More like the terminal speed of low 12 second/11 second cars

• 2 weeks later...