SAU Community

Bov Question

wired

hi all, prolly a newb question but im just learning :P i recently got a pulsar gtir n its got a monza atmospheric blow off valve on it.

as much as i love the thing i gotta get a roadworthy for the car n as we know atmospheric venting is no good in eyes of vicroads.

so this leads me to my question, and what options are. i was thinking about getting the turbosmart dual port bov which can recirculate or atmospheric.

obviously i need it to be setup to plumb back to get my roadworthy pass will this bov be ok to setup with minimal noise to pass the roadworthy set to recirc?

then can i with minimal effort set it back up for track etc :P lol on the atmospheric settings trumpet etc after the roadwworthy.

if that isnt the way to go any ideas are welcome, id like to keep cost down but if i can get the turbosmart bov to work within regulations and then have option to make it atmospheric would be kool. open to other types of bov that can do both plumb back n atmospheric thanks all. ps i have no stock bov just the monza installed. :):blush: