SAU Community

Fs:r32 Gtst Aftermarket Goodies Swap Plus Cash On Top , Hks Suspension, Mines Ecu, Slotted Rotors

hey guys,

returning my late 93 r32 back to standard so i can sell it and i want to swap with some cash on top plus labour for my mechanic to do. not sure with the prices so it so give me a nudge if its a bit out of touch

Mines ECU swap with your standard ECU plus $300 on top: you can see that its running perfect before i pull it out

HKS suspension purple ones; height adjustable swap with your standard suspension plus $500 on top. my mechanic charges $170 per car so both of us would be $340 so it would cost $840 in total to get our suspension swapped over and he adjust the height to your likings.

slotted rotors drilled, dotted ones swap with your standard ones plus $300 plus $70 per hour for labour to swap over both of us.

by all means if your mechanic can do it cheaper and in the same day i be happier to do it down your place. If you spot some other things on the car you want i can swap and we negotiate a price on it.

Contact Nam on 0421175987 if your interested i post some pics of the coilovers tomorrow

post-37040-1258029279_thumb.jpg

hey mate, just to let you know mines ecus dont usually sell for anything over $200 (and factory ones sell for $50-$80) as they are not much better than a factory one...

also be careful if you are swapping for suspension as some peoples standard ones may be stuffed, you would be better off just buying new...

also the price for your slotted rotors is a bit too high, unless they are brand spanking new...

cheers mate, just thought you would like to know if your serious about selling the gear... also it would be a good idea if you let people know the condition, and pics help...

hey mate, just to let you know mines ecus dont usually sell for anything over $200 (and factory ones sell for $50-$80) as they are not much better than a factory one...

also be careful if you are swapping for suspension as some peoples standard ones may be stuffed, you would be better off just buying new...

also the price for your slotted rotors is a bit too high, unless they are brand spanking new...

cheers mate, just thought you would like to know if your serious about selling the gear... also it would be a good idea if you let people know the condition, and pics help...

thanks for the tip,

Mines ECU price drop to $200

slotted rotors down to $200 its in very good condition !