SAU Community

Where To Get R33 Series 3 Projector Headlights And Front Bar?

As for those Kouki Headlights they retail $3k brand new so I'd wait for a wreck on those, was a set on Ebay last week for sale $1.9k was going to get them myself for the same reason.

As for the front bar are you after genuine or is it a GTR bar to fit GTS/T?

The indicators in the front bar would also be $220 for genuine clear/orange

If your after a c/f front lip instead of the standard one you can get that through PSI Parts for $499

As for those Kouki Headlights they retail $3k brand new so I'd wait for a wreck on those, was a set on Ebay last week for sale $1.9k was going to get them myself for the same reason.

As for the front bar are you after genuine or is it a GTR bar to fit GTS/T?

The indicators in the front bar would also be $220 for genuine clear/orange

If your after a c/f front lip instead of the standard one you can get that through PSI Parts for $499

Hi mate,

Thanks for that...the lights look really good...yeah, I've been waiting for a wreck pair for such a long time. I'll keep an eye on Ebay then...

I'm after the GTR front bar for a GTR. Yeah, will purchase front bar genuine lights for $220 as not going to waste money on cheap copies any more. Thanks mate...

Email these guys for the headlights $1900 was on ebay but wasnt sold check if they still have them and make an offer possibly cheaper as didnt get a bite last time.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/skylines_spares/m....p;_trksid=p4340

This was where I got my front bar indicators received in 2-3 days packaged well no hassles

http://www.kudosmotorsports.com

Edited by ShyBoi

Hi mate,

Thanks for that...the lights look really good...yeah, I've been waiting for a wreck pair for such a long time. I'll keep an eye on Ebay then...

hi mate, definitely keep an eye on ebay.. i picked up a pair of these headlights brand new for $800!! they look f*kn awesome! good luck with ur search!

I got price quoted from Nissan here in japan a couple of days ago at 137,000yen each new!!

Expect a price hike on them sometime in Jan!

Nissan Japan are just theives dressed in suits!

I got price quoted from Nissan here in japan a couple of days ago at 137,000yen each new!!

Expect a price hike on them sometime in Jan!

Nissan Japan are just theives dressed in suits!

Yeah that was what I was afraid of...this might have to be a long-term investment that will have to take place later on then...just can't afford it now...thanks though!

I will keep an eye out on ebay and other Auction sites....

But hey, does anyone have pictures of them on a R33 GTST?

Thanks.

To find these under $1500 they would have to be damaged as RHDJapan and JustJap both sell new as $3000, so $1800 is still a good price, you'd be lucky to find them in wrecking yards, if I find a place when/if i get mine I'll let u know

To find these under $1500 they would have to be damaged as RHDJapan and JustJap both sell new as $3000, so $1800 is still a good price, you'd be lucky to find them in wrecking yards, if I find a place when/if i get mine I'll let u know

Thanks mate...appreciate your assistance.

I agree...finding it under $1,500 will probably be a challenge. I'll just have to keep looking.