Next weeks forecast.....so far!!

Edited by bri73y

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno, seems to me only the Cyber Evo and Scion have any real power to weight advantage over the HPE... And that's only the one aspect of performance. The Lotus platform has many other advantages - scale-model-like frontal area, low low low Cg, low polar moment of inertia, factory developed aero, etc Then factor in years of development on our tracks in our conditions with a very fast driver at the wheel who's very familiar with EC and the car. They won't be easy to beat IMO - if they are on the right tyres... there's no doubt they left a second or two behind due to tyre choice last time.

I havent seen yet pics of the Scion coming over :P My excel will be a lot faster than most cars eheh.

I also think the lotus deserves respect and will be hard to beat.

I really hope the Aussies are super fast!! And of course I hope mark gets a good run and wins! :P.

Tall order I know but no taller than trying to do it in Tsukuba

Monday A few showers.

City: Min: 12 Max: 21

West: Min: 5 Max: 21

Tuesday Chance showers.

City: Min: 13 Max: 21

West: Min: 7 Max: 21

Wednesday Chance shower or two

City: Min: 13 Max: 21

West: Min: 7 Max: 22

Next weeks forecast.....so far!!

haha your as bad as Baker!!! :no::laugh:

It's not going to RAIN!!!!!!! :P

Farking rain at EC...i had never drivne there without a 180km/h speed limiter or with more then 140rwkws. SO when i had the TD06 and some semis i wrangled a trip to Sydney to go to EC...i planned this for about 6 months, and it rained and i binned it :P It rained so heavy but i refused to park it because i just take it easy in the rain and have fun. But it rained so heavy that water was running across the track leading up to turn 9, (after the quick left hander at Corporate Hill) Hit the water and the car just aquaplaned off the track.... so i make this point because back in 2006 EC did not handle rain or drain very well .... so pray for all the guys entered that it is dry. Otherwise a 1.5L Charade with MRT Swaybar upgrade will be quicker then you.... LOL and their is no shame in that :laugh:

Farking rain at EC...i had never drivne there without a 180km/h speed limiter or with more then 140rwkws. SO when i had the TD06 and some semis i wrangled a trip to Sydney to go to EC...i planned this for about 6 months, and it rained and i binned it :laugh: It rained so heavy but i refused to park it because i just take it easy in the rain and have fun. But it rained so heavy that water was running across the track leading up to turn 9, (after the quick left hander at Corporate Hill) Hit the water under and car just aquaplaned off the track.... so i make this point because back in 2006 EC did not handle rain or drain very well .... so pray for all the guys entered that it is dry. Otherwise a 1.5L Charade with MRT Swaybar upgrade will be quicker then you.... LOL and their is no shame in that :no:

Brisby!!! There can be no talk of this!!!! :P Cause guess what ITS NOT GOING TO RAIN!!!!!

. Otherwise a 1.5L Charade with MRT Swaybar upgrade will be quicker then you.... LOL and their is no shame in that :laugh:

Would it be too late to enter my old daewoo 1.5i Auto? :P

Im gunna bring a rain coat, sunscreen and maybe even ski's....Because everytime ive been marshalling at a track the weather is shite

Aww I hope that hasnt been every meeting of mine.....LOL :P

ITS NOT GOING TO RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww No :laugh: Sorry!!!

Well I have everything crossed that its not going to happen this time...Plus your Fox 1 You get to walk around for me :P

haha yeah by walk around you mean hide in the sheds when its raining...oh wait..yeah not going to rain :no: