SAU Community

Swap: My S13 Track Car For Built Rb25

Yes ladys and gents its true ive had it. sick of f'ing around with broken shite so i am wanting to swap my s13 track car for a decent huhum 'DECENT' rb 25det engine that is vertually complete and very healthy. this is no joke. i want to get my 33 hapening again so im lookin for an rb25 to fix it. details of my track car are as follows. its an s13 duh. painted house of colour purple with red fleck similar to the gtr purple but with some gay glitter lol. full d sports kit. has an sr20det with front mount and smick tigged staino pipes. s15 bb turbo.racing logic coilovers vertually everything under the car is adjustable. solid subframe bushes. has a kazz 2 way diff centre. will come with a few sets of wheels with tyres most roadworthy. yes the car is registerable was registered until end of august but decided to cancel it. THE DOWN SIDE. it was in an accident recently and it bent the front passenger side in. i have been fixing it for a while but cant be arsed anymore. have nearly everything to fix it except a bonnet. if you want to see it then come look at it. im not interested in sending pics to everyone that might be interested. if you want it then come get it but bring a sweet 25 with you. ha ha. thanks. you may contact me on 0430 218 339. name is justin. if you want to buy the car then be my guest. will take around 4k for it.