SAU Community

[fs - Syd] R32 Gtr Wheels + Re55 Semi Slicks

way off what your asking, but you never know - $400 without the tyres. if your interested please PM me.

otherwise you might want to drop your price to something reasonable.

the wheels are worth $500 at the most, and the tyres maybe $100 each if your lucky otherwise $80 each.

These days you can pick up R33 GTR wheels for under $1000

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Not sure of the legalities of semi slicks for road use... I know alot of people do it though just not sure if its legal :blush:

I had the re55s on my gtr and even though i did get defected for them they are actually street legal as they have the DOT ( Department Of Transport ) rating on the tyre and wear indicators and are the right size and wieght rating for the given car.

• 4 weeks later...
way off what your asking, but you never know - $400 without the tyres. if your interested please PM me.

otherwise you might want to drop your price to something reasonable.

the wheels are worth $500 at the most, and the tyres maybe $100 each if your lucky otherwise $80 each.

These days you can pick up R33 GTR wheels for under $1000

full set of bare r32 gtr rims goes for around $600. new RE55s are $400-550 each depending on size.

so really, $1100 for the package is good value. I had the same setup on my S15. had to roll the guards to fit but the wheels & tyres were awesome.