SAU Community

Mark Hocking / My Trading

Hey everyone,

I used Mark as my agent in Japan all the way back from 99/2000 but have been 'off-line' for about 12 months and not had the need or opportunity to catch up with him.

I notice his email, web, mobile and NTT number are all no longer registered - can anyone advise if he is still in the game, or has he called it a day?

If he is still active in the export / import area, can someone please send me his new details?

Would be a shame to lose his service - a decent and trustworthy person!

Cheers,

J

Hey everyone,

I used Mark as my agent in Japan all the way back from 99/2000 but have been 'off-line' for about 12 months and not had the need or opportunity to catch up with him.

I notice his email, web, mobile and NTT number are all no longer registered - can anyone advise if he is still in the game, or has he called it a day?

If he is still active in the export / import area, can someone please send me his new details?

Would be a shame to lose his service - a decent and trustworthy person!

Cheers,

J

You can reach Mark here in AUS on 0421 011 054 but if in Japan it will re-direct to him and his email is [email protected] someone high jacked his web site so a new one is being worked on.

Also more info has come to hand as Mark just arrived back in Japan and will be here till Jan 27 2010 working/buying etc.

He has his Japan mobile working so can be reached on the same number as before 0011 81 90 1517 6677 and of course email is [email protected]

If you have issues contacting him feel free to PM me and I will chase him up.