SAU Community

hey guys i have a R34 GTT which i may be parting out.

this is just to see if there is any interest in the gear that i have.

items are as follows. PRICE

RB25DET NEO 100,000.kms 4K

R34 GTT gearbox with exidy heavy duty clutch 2K

R34 GTT differential 1K

Apexi Power FC with hand controller 1.5K

R34 Full interior mint condition inc airbags 1.5K

GT3071R garrett ball bearing turbo 1K

Blitz Cooler kit for R34/R33 slighly dinted and few fins bent 0.4K

Windows all except rear 0.5K

Tein Coilovers super streets 5000km old (rear drivers slighly damaged) 1K

3" turbo back Exaust mild steel 0.4K

R34 Breaks and Hubs with DBA rotors 1K

Black Bonnet and guards few scratches 0.5K

R34 2x XENON head lights top clips broken can be fixed 1K

040 bosch pump 0.2K

VOLK 18" GTC 9" +24 front new tyres 10" +31 rear new tyres 2K

rear drivers is damaged can be fixed quote 1k to fix.

R34 GTT 4x factory wheels with 2 new tyres on rear. 0.4K

R34 stock turbo in great condition with all lines 0.5K

Carbon fibre airbox 0.2K

AVCR Apexi only screen 0.3K

Custom Screamer pipe to suit GT3071R AM performance. 0.2K

theres prob a lot more stuff i cant think of at the moment but if there are enuf interests in the gear i will start stripping car.

turbo is from GCG in n.s.w it is a whole kit with lines and spacer. i have had a custom intake pipe made up for it which u can run a pod from or even your factory airbox so everything looks lagit and stock.

its straight bolt on and off. internally gated with adjustable gate of 1bar. condition is like new. it was on the car since last january which it has only seen 3months of road use at only 7psi as i havnt done the fuel system yet. so turbo has been babied from start to present. turbo was ment to be run at 18psi with 800cc injectors and would of made 280rwkw on the neo with a stock bottom end. turbo will produce 25psi so its got very good potential if your bottom end is built for it. full boost is at 3000rpm this is why i love this turbo setup no lag and plenty of power to back it up.

interested in turbo and screamer pipe. straight bolt-on? external or internal gate? condition and age? what sort of power is it producing? full boost at?

I have yokohama S drive tyres on the front which got like 30% and the rears i forgot the name of the tyre but are brand new only saw the road for a week. all rims are in top consition caps inc. one has got a slight gutter rub.

Hey what are the tyres like on the stock R34 front rims and are the rims themselves in overall good condition? Cheerz!

hey guys

seems to be very little interest in the major parts of the car so im not goin to be parting the car out at this particular time. thanks for the enquiries for those who contributed to this topic.

i will be trying to sell the car as a complete for around 10K with damage to the rear and to the drivers door. for this i will start a new topic.