SAU Community

Trust External Waste Gate With Screamer Pipe. Trust Top Mount Manifold Cheap Cheap Cheap

post-61711-1258435572_thumb.jpgpost-61711-1258435695_thumb.jpg

i have the following two items for sale and they came off my r32 gtr in perfect working order.

trust external wastegate and trust top mount manifold.

the manifold will suit any turbo with a t4 flange. on the manifold its self i had a t78 trust turbo on it. the waste gate bolts directly on to the manifold.

i am looking at selling both of them together but for the right offer i will seperate and yes it is for a rb26 head. unsure if it suits any other head.

PRICE: $1000

PLEASE no time wasters as i dont have time for people who are going to bullshit me. if your a genuine buyer or have genuine intrest in the items feel free to call anytime.

mob: 0423682131 loky :wave:

items are located in melbourne. i can post interstate with the buyers cost.

for this price it is a bargain as ive seen people asking 1500 plus for what im selling.

cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• With the obvious caveat that hub dynos are not telling you rw power. They are telling you flywheel power minus drivetrain losses. The largest losses in power readings at the wheel are, of course, at the tyre-roller interface.
    • nice, that should get you to the shops and back ok
    • After a quick revisit, I'm now at 478rwkws @ 27psi on a mustang roller dyno.
    • That's unfortunately not an option due to the short length I need (~50mm). I've always ran submersible rubber hose without any issues. It is also what is in there from factory. Thanks for the tip though!   I was back on the dyno again today to play with VCT rpm and knock thresholds. In the end, the best gains were with keeping VCT on until redline. I gained 15rwkw at the top end. I'm now sitting at 478rwkw @27psi on a mustang dyno. For science and not for bragging rights (I'm full of shit), next time I'm bored, I'll visit one of the many mainline hub dynos around me to do a pull. I'm confident it would be 500+rwkw on a hub dyno.  Tuner once again mentioned I'm leaving a lot of power on the table due to my rev limit/hydro lifters. I may or may not entertain going solids at some point in the not so distant future. I also don't really need any more power for the street... it's already more then enough to kill myself.   VID_20240627_151737.mp4  
    • Pretty easy here too. I just don’t want to take up too much of my time getting rental, returning it etc. the lazy part of me wants to just pay someone to take me lol.