R32 Pwr Radiator 50mm Dual Pass With Oil Cooler

fatz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha Eugene don't you have enough cars already? ;)

Tell me about it! Just got rid of the Evo so im on the lookout for a nice clean R32. I've always wanted one since being a passenger in an Aus delivered R in the early 90's. It's been my dream for a while and now it will go nicely with the R34 as well.. hehe

Will these bolt straight in? and with a good size thermo fan, will it clear everything in a factory engine bay ?

Also waiting for a price on the thermo fan to suit.

Would this be over kill for a predominantly street driven car with approx 350 AWKW ?

Thanks

Tim.

um yes

and probabaly not 350rwkw would probabbly get toasty on a 40 degree day liek today

if your ripping skidz the this is the shit!

pete

update for other parts

option parts

Greddy thermostat adapter to suit GTS-T or GTR without hicas $150

normal sandwich block and no thermostat then Mocal $40,

Spal 16 inch thermo fan curved blade 2600cfm ?$220 and higher flow motorsport version 3000cfm $390

Nylon black quality braid dash 12 $70 pm and Speedflow fittings $285

Are these available for R34 GTR? I am keen, havent read the whole thread so sorry if its been mentioned.

Edit - Managed to read the title of the thread, i now know its for R32! But if anyone could tell me if these are available for R34 GTR id love to know, thanks.

Are these available for R34 GTR? I am keen, havent read the whole thread so sorry if its been mentioned.

Edit - Managed to read the title of the thread, i now know its for R32! But if anyone could tell me if these are available for R34 GTR id love to know, thanks.

+1

Also wanna know if this will fit an R34 GTR???

The R34's have a calsonic radiator from factory, are these any good?

Am I better off just getting an oil cooler? Damn good price for both radiator and oil cooler!!!

+1

Also wanna know if this will fit an R34 GTR???

The R34's have a calsonic radiator from factory, are these any good?

Am I better off just getting an oil cooler? Damn good price for both radiator and oil cooler!!!

Take a look at the thickness of the core and you'll get your answer. The first mods I ever did to the r34 was a big ass radiator and a fat oil cooler. I also got an air breather tank to remove the air bubbles in the head.