SAU & R31 Dyno Day 20/12/03 @ BMT Fairfield

Dr_Drift

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bahahaha OH NO NO PADS!!

lmao...

doesnt phase me... we do it all the time in the nets.

and with u guys bowling it aint like im in any danger... its my bowling u will have to watch out for :)

meant to scare me?

cause it aint... it aint my fault u bowled to plebs who cant bat.

we go to the ball machines every friday to practice with it set to 70MPH... if u cant bowl that or more... it wont worry me at all :)

plebs??

ddca is dande district cricket association, which means its the best players from all the local teams, and we play on turf most of the time. I havent played for a few years tho so i am preety out of form!!

as for the bowling machines, they may bowl fast but u can pick where it will bowl it, its like talking to an automated answering machine, it aint real :D

actually no u cant pick it unless the person using it tells u where they are aiming it and even then at those speeds it wont go there and u dont know when the ball comes down... its easier coming out of someones hand cause u know when its being released and u can follow it all the way.... as opposed to machne where u see it a fraction later.

i played for District too... also a few years ago which is why i got back into it cause i lost sooo much form it aint funny. getting back to it now tho which is good.

anyways.... there is a topic to this thread :D

riggaP - First come first served, option of que jumping only if all people in front of you agree...

Leewah - Mmmmmm... a car I actually have to tie down... cool!!! Bring it bring it....

Ronin 09 - Type R... That's another of those bloody Honda's isn't it... grrr... well ok if i have to.... It's for the club that's the only reason :D

Rowdyr32 - Yes, pm me for details...

inark - You play cricket, your used to people throwing the ball below your shoulders, most of us will be aiming stright for the head :D .... bowlings for sissies.... pitch it full toss a la cranium

BBQ is a GO! We got a full bottle of gas ready!

Awesome :headspin:

I'll oraganise the Sausages and bread and cans.

Prices will be $1 snags, and hopefully $1 cans :D

So please dont expect to get change for a $50 cause i wont give change for big amounts.

Monies will go some to BMT (for the providing of the BBQ) and the rest into the SAU coffers

I will try to make it down with my puppy and whack it on the dyno to compare the BMT dyno to the RacePace dyno.

Nice... that's the one word i dare to use at this point.

newbies invited?

Most Certainly

See everyone on Saturday

What do people think about little name tags?

Just so we can work out who is who ?!?!?

As there are lots of new faces and what not and i wanna try put some faces to the names

Yeah name tags are a great idea! There is nothing worse than looking at all those faces blankly thinking "who the f**k is that? Is it......is that...R31Nismoid? He looks a lot bigger than I imagined" :)

Or ugly in your case ya sh*t stirrier :flamed:

But yeah... i'll come up with something before then... got lots of label type things here