SAU Community

17 Inch Wheels For Sale Almost Brand New

hey everyone i have sold my r32 skyline gts now and have the wheels that were on it for sale they are multi stud best for, for 4 stud cars such as non turbo r32 and nisan silvia's im not sure what they are i cant remember but i only had them on my car for 4 months so they are practicly brand new with very good tread on the tyres. I'm looking for $900 ONO. PM me if interested. =) or contact me on 0430505331

oh also forgot to mention they are 225/45ZRW17

post-53128-1258620571_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1258620663_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mattikin1

• 2 weeks later...
bump $850 ONO need these gone havn't got the room to keep them sitting around i have no use with them.

ok really need these gone have no room for them $700 ONO they are in very good condition and got good tread pm me if interested or give us a call

Edited by Mattikin1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

these are still for sale and need them gone sick of them sitting around please make an offer if needed i am willing to drop them off to you if not to far away. By the way im not on here very much at all anymore since i sold my car so i prefer you to txt me or call me rather than post something here or pm but if you cant txt or call then just pm me and ill try com on as much as i can to check my messages.

cheers.

Edited by Mattikin1

• 2 weeks later...

i popped 2 of my tyres and busted the rims on my supra on the weekend and badly need a new set of wheels so i am willing to trade these for a set of 5 stud wheels if you want to trade me a stck pair then i would like some cash on top but just need some wheels a.s.a.p and they have to fit on a supra

Edited by Mattikin1