SAU Community

Bride Brix + Bride Super Low Rails , Hks Db Rs Meter, Apexi Meters + More! New Items!

Hi guys,

I'm clearing out some of the stuff i've had lying around. Items as follows. Pictures also available.

Bride Brix with Bride superlow seat rail which fits R32, R33, A31.

Condition (7/10)

Seat is in VGC except for a small cut on right bolster which is easy to fix at motor trimmers. $550

Brand new in box HKS DB RS oil/fuel pressure 60mm gauge.

Comes with all instructions and wiring + sensor. $250

Brand new in box Apexi IMONI $230

reads engine RPM, vehicle speed, battery voltage, intake & water temperature, and more.

Brand new in box Apexi INOTE $200

Alarm setting function numerical blinking, buzzer Car Service Reminder Real time clock & diary function, Travel distance display function.

Brand new 46MM External waste $220

3 X Soundstream T4-12 Subwoofers. $350 for 3 or $140 Each

12" with 900RMS each(peak 2300w). Dual 1 Ohm voice oil.

Comes with Nakamichi RCA.

Call on 0433093555 LOCATED IN W.A

PICS CAN BE VIEWED HERE!

Thankshttp://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Bride-Seat-Rails-Apex-t296851.html

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Took the MX5 to Goulburn to have a early lunch with the daughter, took the long way home via Robertson pie shop, loaded the boot with apple turnovers with cream, and some rocky road, then headed back down the Pass and along the Hwy to Holsworthy  Roof down all the way, life is good For a awesome day out we only saw a couple of cool cars sadly, a mint standard looking Evo 9 leaving Goulburn and heading onto the Hume Hwy was the highlight, I've noticed a lack of cool cars in the hills and Hwys over the last few years of my weekend cruises around  Where are all the cool cars gone? Sold? Broken? Or to clean and expensive now to actually put miles on?
    • Yeah gear box was not full but did have some water mixed with the fluid, steeering rack and brakes are next as the box is getting fluid to see if it will move around the back yard without the assistance of my patrol dragging it. the box or motor I’m assuming will be in very used condition and shortly give up. But who knows. 🤞 i lsd got fresh oil and the old oil was not contaminated with any water. 
    • Can't remember if you've done the diff yet, after my 33 went under water, it was full of water a long while later. Drained and refilled with oil.   Mine hasnt been moved under its own power yet though, but inspection camera before refilling and it looked like it should be all okay. Let's hope bearings are fine ha ha!
    • Also about the NSX, the rear window doesn't open and there's no engine detail, however the bonnet does open, and the headlights can be raised. I've read some blog posts that it's a shame that the engine isn't shown but otherwise the model is decent.