SAU Community

Brakes, Exhaust, T-timer, Seat Belts.. Etc.. R32-r33

Got a whole bunch of stuff forsale, Located in N.E. Suburbs of Melbourne, will post at buyers expense!

R32 Gts-t Calipers - Excellent condition, comes with all clips, backing plates, and bleed nipples $240

gallery_17884_2242_8239.jpg

gallery_17884_2242_16701.jpg

R32 / R33 GK-tech Front pipe - Almost new condition, fantastic upgrade! $125

gallery_17884_2242_138818.jpg

Blitz Turbo Timer - Excellent condition, is a digital turbo timer aswell as boost and temp guage! - $50

gallery_17884_2242_74141.jpg

R32 Gts-t Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) - Perfect working order - $50

gallery_17884_2242_84716.jpg

R32 Seat Belt Buckles - $40

gallery_17884_2242_10774.jpg

Shift Light - Red in colour, good condition - suits most aftermarket tachometres - $15

gallery_17884_2242_25257.jpg

R32 Gts-t Speedo drive - great condition, perfect to fix your wobbly speedo needle - $40

gallery_17884_2242_101742.jpg

R32 Gts-t Bonnet release cable - Good condition - $30

gallery_17884_2242_34799.jpg

S15 Gauge holder - Don't ruin one of your good air vents, buy this modified one instead - $20

gallery_17884_2242_5368.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Seatbelt bolts are 7/16 UNF in most cases
    • Yes, this is why I end up being 'vocal' with executives. "I want it" can't be "Just because we should have it" you need reasons. It has way too big knock on effects to simply want something "Just because" at that level in orgs with 10,000+ employees. Currently, message labelling. Sounds great. Except there is no governance on how to actually HANDLE message labels, so I may as well implement the labels as "Pink Flamingo" or "Conrod" or "Massive Dildo" and force people to choose one for every message, with no framework underpinning any of it. It has no value and can actually have detrimental value if all it does is serve to annoy people into clicking something random, or just using the default for everything, especially if there's no repercussions for getting it wrong, no monitoring for people doing it right, and no guidance on what needs to be what label. "But we need message labels!" f**k sake.
    • It's worse than that. They cannot even picture the full scope of what it is that they are pitching or wanting. They see the core idea and cannot conceive of any of the side effects, compromises, losses of existing functionality that needs to be replaced somehow, etc etc, that come with doing these things. So how can they do a cost/benefit when they don't even know what the full set of changes actually looks like?
    • I mean something people seem to be WOEFUL at is doing a proper cost/benefit analysis. Going cloud is great, if it saves you time and money. Does it? I have found a LOT of managers just want 'the new thing' with SUB-zero understanding of what it is and how it functions and why they need it. I spend a lot of time on that point nowadays too.
    • I'm an engineer. I am not supposed to do IT. I have been doing my company's IT for 25 years, because initially there was no one else capable and since because I don't trust anyone. Back in the day, we used to run a Linux server with just sendmail level mail handling. Everything was POP and SMTP. Then, someone demanded calendaring and the like, so I implemented Scalix (an OS Exchange clone) - from scratch. Migrated all the numpties over, administered that system for years. Then Scalix started to decline. So I spun up a full Zimbra system. Same same as Scalix, but different (ie, not even a fork). Ran that for a while in parallel with Scalix as I tried to migrate old users over. Both of these were on prem, with local backup in the case of Zimbra. (No backup at all on the Scalix server! Gasp!) At some point, I spat the dummy, after years of this, and capitulated and bought O365 for the whole company and migrated everyone off the on prem stuff and shuffled them off to the cloud. It has been easier and shitter ever since, seeing as MS cannot leave anything alone for more than 3 minutes and have to keep changing everything and making it "better' (I read that as "harder"!). It's like their entire crew are ADHD squirrels on meth. Meanwhile, all our data has been kept on prem on file servers with decent backup. Now the higher ups are demanding that we migrate all the data to the cloud. I am shuddering at the idea that it will all be held to ransom on some shit AWS or, even worse, Azure/Sharepoint system where you're at the mercies of the above posted price hikes, commercial disputes, company collapses/takeovers/DOS attacks/etc etc. I hate it. But... if it can get me free of the bloody IT shit so I can finally concentrate on real engineering work for the first time in 25 years, then.... good?