SAU Community

For Sale - 2000 R34 Gtr V-spec

Hi,

I am putting up for sale my current pride and joy, an R34 GTR, which is in absolutely immaculate condition inside, outside, under the bonnet and under the car. Anyone who is as fussy about their car as I am will appreciate the condition of this car. I am only selling this car as I really only ever use it sparingly and it is being increasingly difficult to justify this much expense just sitting around. Since coming to Aus. 2 1/2 years ago this car has only travelled approximately 6000klms and has only been driven in the rain less than a handful of times!

BACKGROUND

I imported this car back in May 2007, after selling my R32 GTR. As mentioned, this car was graded 5A and was as it was when it rolled of the showroom floor when it was purchased new. When I got it into Aus. I went through it with a fine tooth comb and gave it a major service. The car is a 10/99 build date but first road registered in 1/00 and some of the non standard options that were on this car are listed below and were fitted to the car prior to it being picked up when brand new.

Nismo 320 km/h dash - Installed when original dash had 10km on it

Side airbags

Nismo front brake package - Slotted rotors, braided brake lines and pads

Nismo catalytic converter - since been replaced with new exhaust

GTR floor mats

Since purchasing the car I have gone about modifying it with only what I think is the best parts available. The majority of these mods were done in December '07 with further enhancements done progressively. The majority of this work was done in Perth by X-Speed and are listed below

MODIFICATION LIST

Engine:

K&N Air filters

HKS Type SPL intake and intercooler piping kit

HKS GT2530 x 2 turbos with HKS actuators

HKS 680cc injectors, fuel pump, fuel rail and fuel regulator

Splitfire coil packs

Tomei Poncam Type B Int & Exh camshafts - 260/9.15mm

HKS Duralumin Cam pulleys

HKS timing belt with pulleys and tensioners changed

N1 water pump

Racepace Motorsport oil catch can

Exhaust:

Tomei Expreme exhaust manifolds

HKS extension kit - turbo dump pipes

HKS stainless steel front pipe

HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust

3.5" MetalCat catalytic converter

Electronics:

Apexi Power FC D-Jetro

HKS EVC V boost controller

Optima battery

Drivetrain and suspension:

Tein Type RA coilovers - aluminium monotube with height and bump/rebound control

HKS GD Max twin plate clutch

Cusco brake master cylinder stopper

Nismo clutch slave and braided lines

Exterior:

Colour coded front spoiler

Nismo smoked indicator lenses

Performance:

441.9rwhp/329.5rwkw @ 18psi on X-Speed dyno backed up at Racepace Motorsport dyno

Apart from the performance and condition of the car, it has only been looked after using the best of equipment for servicing, washing etc. It has covered to date a genuine 54,xxxklms

Price: $63,000

You may find cheaper R34 GTRs, you may find more modified R34 GTRs but what you won't find is one which has got the combination of both power and faultless condition. So please no low offers, 'cause if you want a bargain this is not the car for you. If you are a GTR and appreciate that you pay for what you get then please contact me on

0424 504 253

[email protected]

The car is in Melbourne at the moment but is still registered on WA plates

Please no time wasters, no swaps or trades ONLY SERIOUS ENQUIRIES

Pics attached, interior pics to follow

post-46024-1258956214_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258956384_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258956739_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258956825_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258956905_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258956980_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258957286_thumb.jpg

post-46024-1258957350_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

Good Luck with Sale

There is fare few SILVER R34 GTR for sale in Car sales and you one is pretty much mint, looking at the photos

I had a look at most Car sales.com.au cars and your one seems to be much better in terms of Quality and with the Turbo upgrade as well

:(

• 5 weeks later...

Have been thinking about the sale and am willing to trade/swap on a sports sedan/hatch that is 4 door e.g. Sti, Evo, Golf Gti (to have fun) or 4WD like Navara (towing the boat) plus $25k - $30k my way (obviously).

Also, am willing to negotiate at or around the $50k mark, but this will not include any of the standard parts and will be on the standard tyres (Nexen N3000), although these will be an option for the prospective purchaser.

You will not get a car close to this for that sort of money!

• 2 weeks later...