SAU Community

Wtb: R33 Gtst Oem Bov

Jaissassin

hey guys i wana pick up frm sum1 who has an OEM BOV for my r33 gtst in Melb or anyone willing to COD?

and also jst checkin the 1 i have on now put by previous owner looks like OEM but seem to leak and also has a mitsubishi logo along with serial no. is this correct part or the douche is a complete idiot thanks.

please contact me sms only on 0412312432 plz thnks

hey guys i wana pick up frm sum1 who has an OEM BOV for my r33 gtst in Melb or anyone willing to COD?

and also jst checkin the 1 i have on now put by previous owner looks like OEM but seem to leak and also has a mitsubishi logo along with serial no. is this correct part or the douche is a complete idiot thanks.

please contact me sms only on 0412312432 plz thnks

ive got one in adelaide $50 delivered.

they are made by mitsubishi.

used , great condition , dunno how to COD , cant you just bank transferr ?

hey would like to but unfortunately been bitten one too many times before doing bank transfers and paypal so yeh kinda feel insecured if u been in my shoes thanks anyway though

hey would like to but unfortunately been bitten one too many times before doing bank transfers and paypal so yeh kinda feel insecured if u been in my shoes thanks anyway though

yeah i have been.

look at my post count and all my previous sales surely thats got to mean something

• 4 weeks later...