SAU Community

drift day Saturday January 24 2004

fatz

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have pics, but I do not know how to attach them into the forum.

It is a grade 4.5/5 Pearl white 260RS with 42k. It has I believe 17" Nisom wheels, but other than that its stock. No final price, but it will be in the $50k- $55k with 12 months rego, new tires.

I will be seeing it at the end of this month and will hopefully have it by the end of Feb. Might even take it to the SAU drags at eastern creek and see if it is the fastest wagon in the world :-)

P.S I cannot seem to get the SAU NSW membership form as the link is broken in Pete's sig. Can someone point me to it, or email it to [email protected]

Thanks

in car nice

well on the weekend i converted my ca18de silvia to ful "drift" lol spec sr20det

what a mission 35 hours it took

anyone who says the wireing on a ca is the same as a sr is way wrong i can tell you that now

pete

in car  nice

well on the weekend i converted my ca18de silvia to ful "drift" lol spec sr20det

what a mission 35 hours it took

anyone who says the wireing on a ca is the same as a sr is way wrong i can tell you that now

pete

What presure should i be running in my tyres pete?

If i cant borrow a set of ratty rims and tyres from the workshop I take my car to, i'll just have to use the tyres i've got on the car now and buy a new set after.

How much tread do you envisage losing on a drift day? My rear tyres are almost down to their legal limit at the moment, so if I don't replace them before the day I'll definitely be replacing them after!

Oh - PS, B-Man will be trying hard to wear out his 90% good Marshall shitty korean tyres on the day - He has some proper tyres lined up. So be ready for smoke baby !