• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gah, have to wait till i get home. mac can't open ashx =/

EDIT:: hurr safari

so it looks like when i send it off i'll just have to keep proof or something... don't wanna have the day come and not have the l2s license and go, well, shit.

OR... Fill it all out before hand and hand it in on the day?

That can't take up much time...

It would be smart of you to print out the application in the link I gave you and fill it out in full so that all you have to do is get an admin to sign it on the day rather than take up 10mins of their time whilst you doodle around with a pen.

It would be smart of you to print out the application in the link I gave you and fill it out in full so that all you have to do is get an admin to sign it on the day rather than take up 10mins of their time whilst you doodle around with a pen.

JINX! :banana:

That's what I'll be doing.

Hi guys, friends of mine on here have convinced me to bring my mx5 to texi (yes i can hear you all laughing :-P)

I was wondering if i pay my $60 tomorrow (jan 12), will that secure me a spot for texi??? Can i then bring my entry forms on the day?? will do cams and that at the same time. (i dont have access to a fax for varoius reasons :-(i work odd hours so i cannot even use a public fax :-( )

cheers guys, hope ive made sense.

Ben

Hi guys, friends of mine on here have convinced me to bring my mx5 to texi (yes i can hear you all laughing :-P)

I was wondering if i pay my $60 tomorrow (jan 12), will that secure me a spot for texi??? Can i then bring my entry forms on the day?? will do cams and that at the same time. (i dont have access to a fax for varoius reasons :-(i work odd hours so i cannot even use a public fax :-( )

Ben

Yes ben.. we are laughing at u...

and no.. u havent made any sense as normal..

On a side note... i know ben! :):D

Lol.. just checked the entrants list... 2 x David Muscat's!

.. on a more serious note, the supp regs say the fire extinguisher can't be more than 5 years old. Is there supposed to be a date of manufacture stamped on them somewhere? I just searched all over mine and couldn't find anything that resembled a date. Had it for a little while now but just not sure if its over 5 years... pressure is still in the green! :D

Yes ben.. we are laughing at u...

and no.. u havent made any sense as normal..

On a side note... i know ben! :)

Cheers dude, knew i could count on you for help and support :laugh::D:D:ermm:

im hoping everyone else will be a little more helpful :D:D

Cheers guys,

Ben

Ben

hey we had 2 hairdresser cars last time and both placed near the top. probably would have won if they didn't both stop for a latte mid course.

just send the details from the form to duncan(at)skylinesaustralia.com and I will make sure a place is reserved.

what have you entered for the second car? Or do you have a mysterious stalker :D

not sure re the extinguisher - when you get one tested they affix a dated tag but I don't know how this works with ones that have not been tagged

Texi time...excellent!

Car is (more or less) ready to go.

Looking to improve on last time and form a close working relationship with handbrake and first gear.

Bringing little Bro in super standard auto carolla wagon...he may or may not remove baby seat, UBD collection and 50 x hair metal Cds to improve handling AND speed. At least he'll have a/c.

Can't wait.

Joel

SMH weather says rain...

just asking for confirmation because printer ink is low and not sure if the fax can be read... money was confirmed last week anyway...

OR... Fill it all out before hand and hand it in on the day?

That can't take up much time...

As Ben said...

Yeah, I'll print it out at home and have it all filled out for the day.

Sorry for noobness... Second ever real event.

No worries, dont be afraid to ask :D

ok finally remembered my internet banking details

I've deposited $60 for 2 drivers, entry form on it's way.

$60 for 2?

just wondering if you got my form? I faxed it today around lunchtime, if you didnt let me know so i can resend. I can also scan and email it if you PM me an address.

Yep, added to list :)

Ben

MX5 will do fine handling wise, on the power circuits you'll be a bit behind but dont worry its about having fun

.. on a more serious note, the supp regs say the fire extinguisher can't be more than 5 years old. Is there supposed to be a date of manufacture stamped on them somewhere? I just searched all over mine and couldn't find anything that resembled a date. Had it for a little while now but just not sure if its over 5 years... pressure is still in the green! :laugh:

That threw me for a sec aswel!

Green pressure and you're fine :ermm:

Texi time...excellent!

Car is (more or less) ready to go.

Looking to improve on last time and form a close working relationship with handbrake and first gear.

Bringing little Bro in super standard auto carolla wagon...he may or may not remove baby seat, UBD collection and 50 x hair metal Cds to improve handling AND speed. At least he'll have a/c.

Can't wait.

Joel

SMH weather says rain...

Hey Joel, Have you sent in forms? Its filling very fast :D

At the next one we will have instructors to help out people who want to improve on that relationship between handbrake and first :)

Still on if it rains, that just makes things more interesting

just asking for confirmation because printer ink is low and not sure if the fax can be read... money was confirmed last week anyway...

Duncan will have to confirm.....Duncan?

what have you entered for the second car? Or do you have a mysterious stalker :)

The latter it appears :D ... though I wouldn't mind taking the good ole' Corolla around for a spin :laugh:

Getting excited now.. can't wait!