Texi, Skids On Sunday, Jan 31st 2010

N1GTR

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

na i just took out the seats as its real easy to do.. two bolts and it pulls out!

5 Screws and centre console is out too... :laugh:

With the PERFECT location to mount extinguisher with ZERO mods.

guys - can you please update the list? I need to know whether to get the car ready or not and i need to equip my mate with a licence if we're on the list!

Bear_Patience_t2.jpg

I still can't work out what this has to do with patience doof???? The bear is a kamekaze who will take out 3 canadians aswell as itself????

guys - can you please update the list? I need to know whether to get the car ready or not and i need to equip my mate with a licence if we're on the list!

+1 guys, i need to know if i''m just fixing a power steering line, or whether i'm doing all the fluids as well in preparation.

Those who have to prep cars care...

I also care, because I want to see the photo taken 4 seconds later...

I recon every living mammal in that pic died 4 seconds later

Entries are CLOSED

We will not be accepting any more entries from this date forward.

Information about wether or not previously entered people have made the 'cut' or not is to be determined at a later date, hopefully VERY SOON!

Sorry for the inconvienance.

one thing, can we make sure on the day to tell people to circle all the way around the parking lot & line up along the edges?

seems simple enough but we had a bit of issues last time where the entry/exit area was banked up because people lined up between the first & second lane of parking spots, & I think we have more attendees then last time for this one too

Hi guys,

DUNCAN/N1GTR ive just paid my entry fee for texi as per instructions on page 1 :-) i also hear you guys have my details from gergor. will be printing all paper work and filling in over the next few days.

Hopefully i now have a spot for texi, looking forward to it now as this will be my first time doing something like this :-)

Any word on the blue triangle issue, because i dont have one???

Ben

Dont need a blue triangle

The 8 Camaro entrants are friends of mine. Can't run these events if we don't have the numbers so I filled 25% of the entrants grid ;)

You guys think gts-t's handle like boats, we are about to see some 1960's old school boats try and turn corners :)

Cheers again Ben

I sent my form in and paid on 23/12/09 but I'm not on the list. Am I likely to get a spot?

Yes

you better be f**ken sorry.

f**k you, dont be so lazy sending an entry form in

it's not lazy (although i am), it's called making sure you can attend an event before entering

p.s - don't be so lazy updating the entry list.

List updated.

No more entries.

If you have sent in a form already, and arent on the list, please PM me. Only PM me if you've already sent in a form

If you missed out on this one, dont wait until 2 weeks before the event next time :)

it's not lazy (although i am), it's called making sure you can attend an event before entering

p.s - don't be so lazy updating the entry list.

Been busy - look at the start date of this thread anyway

Settle pettle