Texi, Skids On Sunday, Jan 31st 2010

N1GTR

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You ring them up and ask for it to be rushed along, or if they cant do that, explain you've got an event, and that you need their licence. Then they can send you out a temp one :D

Google Maps

Meet at the carpark on the corner of Eastern Rd and Warawara Cct (its a TAFE so you will go through a main gate and over some speed humps).

The section of runway we use is the light grey area.

Sweet, made the cut!

Just to get us all in the mood - some footage from the last Texi in August :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-hMhQDTWjw

Nice vid there! I'll be there doing video throughout the day - not running this time so I can focus on just getting good footage. Remember to pull that big sub out before this time - hehe.

Nice vid there! I'll be there doing video throughout the day - not running this time so I can focus on just getting good footage. Remember to pull that big sub out before this time - hehe.

Ha - I was just talking to Matt about having to do that today... Be good to catch up again...

Really really makes me sad but it looks like im probably gonna have to pull out, a delay on my plenum getting delivered and my tuner going away for a week means it looks like ill be getting my car back on Feb 1st, one day too late. Ill confirm either way tomorrow after a phonecall.

Mine's bolted in and i canooooooooooot be faaaaaaarked unbolting my exhaust to undo the sub. It ain't goin nowhere. Means I can crank choones while I drift :cool:

i took my subs out last time, but i still had the rest of the sytem in there, i noticed when i cranked it during the runs i wasn't anywhere near as smooth, but atleast it was more entertaining