Texi, Skids On Sunday, Jan 31st 2010

N1GTR

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there any chance of the track being shown to us before sunday? it would make for a much better challenge if more people can actually finnish the track properly this time lol, and it would probably save time with us having to spend an hour trying to work out which way to go, which means more track time ect....

if its the same as last time i still have the sheet in the boot of my car

Howdy ya'll

Long time no see for many members here :worship:

I will be out and about on Sunday at Quakers Hill with a young busty wench by the name of Xmetal pointing some glass around the place.

Couldn't miss another Texi, after the shenanigans of having my first Texi-virginity deflowered I figured that like the dirty whore that I am (I am filled with shame) I had to come along again :(

Looking forward to another well organised and fun day.

If anyone wants any specific shots done on the day please feel free to come say hi :(

See you Sunday.

Craig.

Oh, and i sold the RS...and bought a Hyundai I30 with a bonnet scoop...sorry. Please don't hate me. It has a turbo at least ;)

Hi-undies i30 = current model WRX

I forgot to post about this and yes, Sir Craig will be out and armed with camera gear as well as myself. we'll both be wearing hi-vis and using white lenses so you can't really miss us.

Stockies with good rubber... check

wheel brace.. check

helmet... check

cams licence... check

trolley jack... check

i know ive left something out....lol

stockies with shit rubber :worship:

Locked diff - Check

Smokey turbo - Check

Shitty rubber - Check

Good rubber - Check

Tools/fluids - Check

Extinguisher - Check

Helmet - Check

Crappy long sleeve tshirt - Check

Cams licence application - Check (just need a photo)

Howdy ya'll

Long time no see for many members here :D

I will be out and about on Sunday at Quakers Hill with a young busty wench by the name of Xmetal pointing some glass around the place.

Couldn't miss another Texi, after the shenanigans of having my first Texi-virginity deflowered I figured that like the dirty whore that I am (I am filled with shame) I had to come along again :D

Looking forward to another well organised and fun day.

If anyone wants any specific shots done on the day please feel free to come say hi :)

See you Sunday.

Craig.

Oh, and i sold the RS...and bought a Hyundai I30 with a bonnet scoop...sorry. Please don't hate me. It has a turbo at least ;)

It won't be out there much, but shots of my supra would be nice :)

black jza80

is there any chance of the track being shown to us before sunday? it would make for a much better challenge if more people can actually finnish the track properly this time lol, and it would probably save time with us having to spend an hour trying to work out which way to go, which means more track time ect....

if its the same as last time i still have the sheet in the boot of my car

Half the fun is trying to remember where to go.......so.........no :D