SAU Community

Tough 1993 R32 Gtr With Series 3 33 Gtr Vspec Engine

loky

where do i start...

i brought this car in august it arrived from japan in september i drove it for two days and the bottom end bearing shit its self.. since then it sat for another month and a half then decided to put a r33 series 3 vspec motor. i had the motor comp tested and it came out a solid 120 all the way through.. i got the car back last thursday and yesterday a piston ring gave way!!! F@#K... i have decided to sell it as i simply carnt afford to put it on road... the car owes me well over 20 grand and it still hasent got compliance and rego.. my bad luck is someones good luck to pick up a good buy. the car still drives fine and starts with out a problem. all inspections are welcome! but please no time wasters as i simply carnt deal with another persons head ache as i have too much on my plate as it is.

modifications are below..

series 3 r33 gtr engine.

hks pod filter

hks front pipe

custom split dump pipes

3 inch exhaust with in cabin silencer.

hks twin plate clucth

r33 gtr gearbox

torque splitter rwd/4wd

hks boost controler

pivot boost gauge

blits oil, water and exhaust temp gauges

trust front mount intercooler

800 cc injectors

bigger fuel pump

half roll cage

r33 gtr front seats

autometer silver face monster tacho with shift light

r34 gtr front brake rotors, rear brakes are cross drilled

work equip 17 * 9.5 wheels with bridgstone tyres 3 piece rims

cusco cooler pipeing

blitz blow-off valves

electric speedo with timer for quarter mile, lap timeing, odometer, 0 to 100kms and 0 200m

N1 front bar, lip side sskirts and pods.

ALSO have a power fc with hand controller whicth i can give with the car for extra on the aggreed price when the car is being sold

the over all condition of the car inside out and is JUST MINT!! i dare anyone to compare.. the dash has no bubbles what so ever

the paint is in very good nick as well with a slight gold pearl through it.

PRICE: $15 500 VERY VERY VERY NEGOTIABLE!!!!

I AM NEGOTIABLE WITH THE PRICE BECAUSE I JUST WANT THIS CAR GONE TO MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE. PICTURES WILL BE UP TOMMOROW NIGHT. IF YOU HAVE ANY GENUINE ENQUIRES OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL LOKY ON 0423682131 ALL INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOME!!

cheers loky.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it still need to be complianced and it screwed hmmmmmmmmmm 15000 u can but a decent gtr man to be honest i dont think u will get that sorta money sence those things need to be done nice car but yeh :P u would be lucky to get 10k for it not being sad or anything

Edited by navanskyline

mate im asking less then 15 grand thats why ive got very negotiable up there. for 15 grand u will get ur self a run down gtr thats going to shit its self. with my one your getting a MINT!!! gtr inside and out. with a series 3 r33 gtr engine. even though the piston ring is gone. you could get thing on road for 18 and wouldnt have a problem selling it for 20!