SAU Community

R34 Parts Clearance

Hello everyone,

Due to my latest turbo upgrade ive decided to place these parts up for sale and finally clear some valuable garage space for the holidays. :D

All items are in Sydney, pickup is preferrable but can arrange freight if required.

The first item for sale is the standard R34 Turbo (OP6 rear housing, see pictures), which is in excellent condition with no shaft play and intact turbine fins. Removed at approx 70,xxxkm's. This would be an ideal upgrade for the RB20 series engines or those seeking the most potent highflow for the R33's. Price: $400 neg

Apexi AFC NEO (colour)

I can strongly reccommend this piggy back unit to anyone seeking to extract the most from their standard turbo under a responsible budget. Most noticable after the tune was a dramatic increase in fuel economy and power output of 205.5rwkw @ 11.5psi. Note, this was on my R34 auto which does sap a tad more power than the manuals. Price: $340 neg

Advan Performance Split Stainless 3inch dump/front pipe to cat. I bought this item from Advan Performance for $370 1.5 years ago and it truely is a work of art. It is very similar to the BOSS split dumps as it has the long seperate wastegate runner to reduce rear turbulence and compliment any highflow exhaust. Price: $200 neg

R34 Rb25 Neo Air Flow Meter Price: $40

Due to work commitments i might be limited to responding to your PM's in the evenings, so if you require any further information or best pricing, plase send me a PM and i will do my best to handle your enquiry.

Thanks for viewing,

Adrian

post-33690-1259471219_thumb.jpg

post-33690-1259471252_thumb.jpg

post-33690-1259471274_thumb.jpg

post-33690-1259471300_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gday mate. Nice set of stuff you have there. I have a fairly stock R34 Gt-T Auto (bar cat-back Blitz exhaust) and am wondering how the Apexi AFC works, as in are there any other things that may need to be done to install it? Do you remember how much it cost you to have it installed or did you do it yourself? Just lastly how low are you willing to go on the dump/front pipe? Unfortunately the other thing in factor is i live in Brisbane. Any information would be appreciated, as im new to a lot of this and am hoping to gain a little more power in acceleration. :ninja:

Gday mate. Nice set of stuff you have there. I have a fairly stock R34 Gt-T Auto (bar cat-back Blitz exhaust) and am wondering how the Apexi AFC works, as in are there any other things that may need to be done to install it? Do you remember how much it cost you to have it installed or did you do it yourself? Just lastly how low are you willing to go on the dump/front pipe? Unfortunately the other thing in factor is i live in Brisbane. Any information would be appreciated, as im new to a lot of this and am hoping to gain a little more power in acceleration. :P

Thanks for your interest,

The Apexi is fairly simple in the way it works and part of the reason why i went with it was my car was an auto. Its a pretty simple device as it alters the voltage from the air flow meter allowing the tuner to correct the air fuel ratios's when you increase the boost pressure. I had it done professionally to make sure it was right and dyno tuned to suit my car.

The box includes everything needed for the install; the unit and instructions. From memory i think it cost me ~$300 for install and dyno tune which is pretty cheap considering the gain i got throughout the rev band and the slight increase in fuel economy.

Mate, honestly the dump pipe is a work of art if you see it in person and there is absolutely no fault with it, its stainless and it would last a very very long time. I cant really do much with its price as it hurts selling it for this low.

Also, i am able to post at buyers expense.

If you have any more questions, even in general things ill try my best to answer them. I remeber being in your shoes 4 years ago :cool:

Adrian

Apexi AFC in good condition, no problems ?

Hey mate,

Was in excellent working order when it came off my car. It only came off as i upgraded my turbo. It pretty much gets you to the maximum u can see out of the standard turbo, a real terror on the streets :P

adrian

Hey mate, has the turbo been boosted? Thanks.

Hi mate,

Yeah it has slightly, between 11 and 12 psi is what hi boost was tuned to. I had a dual control boost controller so most of my daily driving was on the standard setting. From what i gather on these forums about 15 psi is the limit you would want to push out of this stanard turbo for a cetain amount of time.

With that said, ive inspected the shaft/blades and can state that they are solid.

If there are any further questions im happy to answer them.

Adrian