SAU Community

18" Rays Datona Racing Rims With Tyres (stagered Set)

Hi guys, I'm selling these rims because my car got stolen and crashed the other weekend. The car didn't have these wheels on it when it was stolen as it had stock wheels on it for the roadworthy. It was up for sale with wheels included, but seeing as i don't have a straight car anymore, the wheels are up for sale.

I paid $2500 brand new just for the rims without tyres, I scrubbed out the front tyres when i first got them so i had to get new fronts which are practically still brand new probably about 97% tread. The rears arn't too great and wouldn't be roadworthy about 30% tread.

The front rims are 18" x 8" with 97% tread.

The rear rims are 18" x 9" with 30% tread. (rears have a bit of dish)

There is minor damage on one of the fronts, indicator fell out while driving and chipped 2 of the spokes. There is no gutter rash at all.

If interested PM me or call my mobile 0418 535 160

post-46575-1259480656_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• What you can try is to disconnect the hose with a clamp( or bypass ist with a short tube) . Its under the manifold on the left side . so you can check if it has any effect on the cold start
    • refering to your cold start Problems this might be interesteing to you https://www.carpassion.com/forum/thema/58441-308-zusatzluftschieber-reparieren-und-einstellen/#comments Problem :you can`t get by without removing Manifold. I Put some Brakecleaner into the Hose to remove the Oildebris, most time the slider is stuck or boken-
    • brake clearance depends on spoke design GT-R size I'd go 9.5 +15 or +12, and if you've rolled your guards, 10" +20. People run 10.5 but I reckon that's too wide.
    • I was using Realdash App on my entertainment unit in the sil80. Can connect over USB/bluetooth, can set up warnings and is discreet and doesn't stand out bonus was using android auto so had maps and music still going. Put the dollars saved from a screen into decent ecu, sensors and other upgrades.
    • Here’s something I was wondering. From the colour of the fuel that came out of the old filter and how hard it was to take it out, I would assume that was clogged AF! Do you think the car was running lean during those times? And would it now run better now that the flow is better? Or would it run rich for a while and then start adjusting?  I’m not really sure if the R34 ECU adjusts to changes like this. I mean it’s an ECU from 2000, not AI 😂 But also, interested to know if anything like that is there.