Sau:sa Racing Simulator

Madaz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damo that PDF has "stickers" option on it....what stickers are we talking about....can you show a pic of the stickers.....is it new or the same old sau:sa ones with the white bg????

oh and ruby you just jealous coz your missing out on the love :thumbsup:

who can make it for the first hour of the evening i need to get started on a list and try and get people in order of arrival

we have 3 hours and if everyone turns up in the last hour well you sort of get 1 min go :rofl: im sure this wont happen

Yep I would like to go early(ish) (but definitely NOT first), then I can cook the bbq and do some merchandising.

Remember to bring cash peoples since the SAU show series T-shirts are available on a first come first serve basis - when we run out of your size you are out of luck.

Might pop down for a look and buy a shirt. Any spots left for the simulator i might also jump on if there is a spot and i can pay on the night. If i do come down wont stay for long want to be home to watch the footy not missing the first game of my beloved pies even more so with Jolly and Ball both playing.

Hey Steve,

is there stil a spot in this simulator night? if there is can i come and give you the money tonight when i rock up?

just send me a text when/if you get this

cheers Bengi.