Sau:sa Racing Simulator

Madaz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow my time of 2:17 wasnt so bad afterall...would have gone quicker as that was my only good lap and i was just getting the hang of how the sim actually worked....but i managed to get the car on fire :)

yeah thats right Krishy my first time in it was 2:19's with a little self controll its easy to get faster

Is anyone interested in buying the game like myself and we can do online racing there's heaps of cool australians that make killer mods V8 super cars, bathurst ledgen, touring car ledgens and a million other kool mods and a 101 killer tracks faithfully reproduced

last i spoke to Mark about that it was $20/ 30 mins only during business hours, but its not in the shop atm its still in the van.

Will ring him in a min and see what the in is

thanks steve let me know how much it is :thumbsup:

EDIT: just got off the phone to steve and he says that Mark is in the process of getting the simulator in the shop from the truck and should be ready in about 2 weeks or so.....now i cant wait

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno wasn't sure if people wanted another one as there was very little response to the first

We could do Malalla or the clipsal or i could make a list of track's and have a vote

Yep would love another one (that ran a bit smoother - the power issues were a bugger time-wise).

Mallala would be awesome - especially since many of us have done timed laps around Lala in our own cars and could compare.

Ok had a few laps last night got a 1:14 in the 31 and my mistake it has 299 rwkw i have done laps with the gtr and i also have a rb28dett rwd jgtc type car that extremely hard to drive even the 60/40 split gtr isn't the easiest but very fun 270 down the back straight and hard onto the picks

Yeah but this is a group A car has full 10" slicks and weight reduction also it has how much it weighs ill post up more tonight and ill try a few more laps ill try and get gadget man on also :(