SAU Community

Bonnet Doesn't Fit

scotty boi

Not long ago i posted about my bonnet flipping up, i have had my car at the panel beaters for the last 4 weeks and i wanted the z tune bonnet on my r33 but the bonnet that they sent doesn't even fit the latch is wrong the sides don't sit flush and the bonnet has to be sent back can anyone reccomend a really good supplier for bonnets please

I really want my car back before christmas, thanks

Not long ago i posted about my bonnet flipping up, i have had my car at the panel beaters for the last 4 weeks and i wanted the z tune bonnet on my r33 but the bonnet that they sent doesn't even fit the latch is wrong the sides don't sit flush and the bonnet has to be sent back can anyone reccomend a really good supplier for bonnets please

I really want my car back before christmas, thanks

I know what you mean mate...

I got my CF bonnet from PSI Parts...very pleased with the product and fits relatively well.

What you may want to do as well is try to push your guards in a bit as sometimes due to some accidents or bodywork repairs, they sit a bit out and need to be tightly push inwards if safe to do so...mind sit pretty flush.

I know what you mean mate...

I got my CF bonnet from PSI Parts...very pleased with the product and fits relatively well.

What you may want to do as well is try to push your guards in a bit as sometimes due to some accidents or bodywork repairs, they sit a bit out and need to be tightly push inwards if safe to do so...mind sit pretty flush.

ok ill have a look there i think they got mine from car mate not to sure but thats what i was told

well there's ur number one problem for fitment is carmate stuff never fits i had a front and rear bar from them myself SHOCKING...

PSI Parts will have it, but last time I spoke to Shane they didnt have any in stock and he's soon to go on holiday...so you'll have to email them pretty quickly