SAU Community

Sauwa Driver Training Dec 12th

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bard. If you are coming along you can have a thrash of my car :D

I will be there at the start to get it all runnig, but i have to leave around2pm....so no point in me taking a spot for this one :laugh:

Next one, for sure!!!

Aw wish i could go to this one! My birthday party is that night and i'll be setting up for it during the day :laugh:

I really enjoyed the last one i went to, guess i'll try and get into one around Jan/Feb and have another go :D

double skipdan would be awesome.

Keets, if you want to have SOME part in this event, i dont mind taking your R for a lap or 3. I have a good reord of keeping cars on the black stuff. I do have 1 or 2 indiscretions are on record though. (have about 10 more off record haha)

Yeeeaaaaah...about that aaahhh...I'm gonna have to go ahead and say aahhh no.*sip coffee*

Next time Bard :blink:

Lol.

1. Tyres not come - called up. Money bounced back - entered wrong account number. Repaid there and then. (Over east)

2. Ossy park for a helmet.

3. Frantically rang tyre places trying to find some 245-275 tyres, 2nd hand.

4. Found one in ossy park, got down there @ around 10am, only to find they had no record of the phone call we had earlier. Thankfully one of the lil indian dudes put his hand up and found 2x 255s

5. Problem, golf at 11am. (Wheels at home, rolling on mates rims)

6. Rush home, rush back with car full of wheels, deposit wheels to tyre place. Rush off to golf.

7. Golf canceled, rush back to tyre place and stuff wheels back in car (they wanted $50 to fit them, rofl).

8. Put wheels on, with cheap rear tyres, go home and tell sau about it!

This better be good :rofl:

Edited by Ten Four

Go to Helmet House in East Vic Park. He has DOT, SNELL & AS approved full face for $129.00. OK for events like this, would consider something better if you have aspirations of becoming the next Schumacher :rofl:

Edited by mosoto