SAU Community

Sauwa Driver Training Dec 12th

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Gear in Ossy Pk

I went to GoGear. Whilst Ivan was extremely helpful, all the helmets up to $400 didn't have DOT or Australian Standards approval stickers that I could see, Only british standards approval.

yep, good day. F**kin' hot but enjoyable nevertheless. I had Jurgen (spelling) take some footage of me going round the second course, man it looks sooooooooooo slow :D

LOL, Actually James I wanted to get some footage of you after I'd done my last run but you were already out there and finishing by the tiime I put down the zimmer frame and got out my Camera. :D

i had heaps of fun despite the fact i can't drive and couldn't remember the course until i had done it 4 times haha

was good to see everyone giving their cars a hiding

the white evo hammered

Edited by ohno1

Guys thanks to those that came along. I wasnt there long but the course looked pretty good.

Its the first time i have ever seen a dead rabbit as part of the course though LOL

Ohno, do more driving days and your driving will improve heaps....and make sur eyou get the instructors to ride with you to learn even more :D

Thanks guys for organising a great day! even though it was hot i had heaps of fun and learnt a fair bit from the instructors definately looking forward to going on more.. Ecentrix car looks very nice mate especially in rwd ;)