You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Yeah, watched some of my over-funded Youtubers doing their own alignments with all sorts of crazy equipment and corner scales. Was cool but shit loads of work, I'm happy with somebody else doing it so long as I can get there without eating my own tyres. That said, I do have a garage and once I clear some space from moving in (we've been here 3 years this week) I'll have the car in there on a level ground and may even invest in some quick jacks.
    • Should I bring up corner weighing your car where wheel gap means nothing I borrowed some scales from work one day to try and play with it, I even loaded up the drivers seat with 80kg, IIRC no fender gap was the same after trying to balance the weight over the front and rear In the end my head hurt and I just used a tape measure to even up my once "corner weighted" car 🤪
    • Welcome!  S13 with an RB20 is a classic swap. Especially with you guys getting the KA24. We got no variants of the S13 in Australia so you're already better off than us. Galant VR4 is super cool too. Another of my fave 90's JDM cars. Any pics?  
    • Whoa, these are rare as hen's teeth. Would you ship to the US if I covered the cost? Thanks!
    • Hey Guys,  Tickled to see a handful of forums still alive and well out on the interwebs. Found myself backtracking to a lot of technical info when troubleshooting my RB20 swapped S13 and kept winding up here so figured I'd join rather than lurk. I've also got a 92 Galant VR-4 and an Audi TT to round out the stable.