SAU Community

R34 Gtr Rb26dett

Hey all

At long last all my new bits and peices have arrived from all over the world for my new gtr motor so can now sell off the original rb26 out of my 34 gtr.

ITEM : 1999 R34 GTR RB26 COMPLETE MOTOR - MINUS ENGINE WIRING LOOM

CONDITION : LIKE NEW , HAS ONLY DONE 9,3XX KM !!!

INFO :

I BOUGHT MY 34 GTR ( WHICH THIS MOTOR IM SELLING IS OUT OFF ) DIRECTLY FROM JAPAN IN 2005 IN WHICH IT TOOK ME 8 MONTHS TO FIND ONE WITH VERY LITTLE KM , THE KM ARE THE REAL DEAL WHICH ANY TEST WILL PROVE ( SO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK DIFFERENT KEEP YOU STUPID COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES !! )

I HAVE ONLY DONE 2400KM IN THE CAR BETWEEN LATE 2005 AND 2008, SINCE MIDDLE OF 2008 IT HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY SHED AND AT MY MACHANICS COLLECTING DUST AWAITING THE NEW MOTOR AND OTHER PARTS ( AS CAN BE SEEN IN PICS - SORRY DIDNT CLEAN IT UP ) THE MOTOR COMES WITH HKS GT-SS TURBO'S AND TOMEI 264 CAMS WHICH WHERE ON THE CAR WHEN I PURCHASED IT.

ANY TEST MORE THE WELCOME .

PRICE : $8500.00

CHEERS

post-29615-1259663462_thumb.jpg

post-29615-1259663543_thumb.jpg

post-29615-1259663604_thumb.jpg

Edited by stylz7

Yes it does.

84xxkms!

and no, no aftermarket cams+turbos but still.

It doesnt matter if you bought an engine with less k's for less than the blokes asking price... its stated in the rules...

also to the bloke selling, your price is great mate, for a practically new engine, relative to anything else being sold.

how much for engine and gearbox package?