SAU Community

R33 S2 Stock Exhaust System - (sydney)

phrensta

Heya, DECC inspection coming up and i need a R33 S2 Stock Exhaust, CAT, Muffler, the whole thing.

Im willing to buy it, or if i can just borrow it from a member for a few weeks until i get my line passed by the DECC.

At the moment I've got a 3' exhaust with large tip highflow cat. Its way to loud to pass noise test, i've only got a few more weeks to get this sorted so contact me immediately if you have one, on 0401016609, my name is Simon. Or PM i spose, but include your own number.

Cheers peps.

Edited by phrensta

Heya, DECC inspection coming up and i need a R33 S2 Stock Exhaust, CAT, Muffler, the whole thing.

Im willing to buy it, or if i can just borrow it from a member for a few weeks until i get my line passed by the DECC.

At the moment I've got a 3' exhaust with large tip highflow cat. Its way to loud to pass noise test, i've only got a few more weeks to get this sorted so contact me immediately if you have one, on 0401016609, my name is Simon. Or PM i spose, but include your own number.

Cheers peps.

Hey I've got a stock R33 S2 exhaust all the way throught but it has a cannon on the end of it, interested?