SAU Community

The site which we used to use up until 09/2008 was amayama- they dont appear to be active now. Look them up on google at one stage used to show a photo of car. Was a great way of finding out if your broker or whoever was acting for you to purchase at auctions was being honest- no none of them were. Example- bid 1m yen you got it for 1m yen then find out it sold for 700000 yen plus their fee of 100,000 yen an extra 200,00 yen to them. Just a game which you play.

If you can buy it here and look at it-touch it-drive it and the price is reasonable after doing some research why pay two commissions to a broker here and their agent in japan who actually buys the car and organises shipping (usually 100,000 yen which is ok as he does 95% of work) Just a little advice as the two commissions have just added a minimum $2k to your dream car,

says unsold 1.365,000y uss nagoya on Nov 20th low klm Mark2 5spd always are domestic japanese market still and they will pay plenty for them if really good as in this 1 but i think the owner should have sold it at the price it passed in for.

says unsold 1.365,000y uss nagoya on Nov 20th low klm Mark2 5spd always are domestic japanese market still and they will pay plenty for them if really good as in this 1 but i think the owner should have sold it at the price it passed in for.

If the owner didn't sell at that money, he's on crack...

great, thanks a lot

The site which we used to use up until 09/2008 was amayama- they dont appear to be active now. Look them up on google at one stage used to show a photo of car. Was a great way of finding out if your broker or whoever was acting for you to purchase at auctions was being honest- no none of them were. Example- bid 1m yen you got it for 1m yen then find out it sold for 700000 yen plus their fee of 100,000 yen an extra 200,00 yen to them. Just a game which you play.

If you can buy it here and look at it-touch it-drive it and the price is reasonable after doing some research why pay two commissions to a broker here and their agent in japan who actually buys the car and organises shipping (usually 100,000 yen which is ok as he does 95% of work) Just a little advice as the two commissions have just added a minimum $2k to your dream car,

I second that, I gave a reputable import a budget for a car. I won it and they told me they bought it for just in my budget. I ended up finding out what it really sold for and they had fluffed up the price quite a bit. When confronted about it they told me someone in the office had made a mistake. I never bought a car from them again.

So yeah, it would be great if you could see how much cars where selling for.

Edited by Blitz_boy

I second that, I gave a reputable import a budget for a car. I won it and they told me they bought it for just in my budget. I ended up finding out what it really sold for and they had fluffed up the price quite a bit. When confronted about it they told me someone in the office had made a mistake. I never bought a car from them again.

So yeah, it would be great if you could see how much cars where selling for.

I saw 1,000,000 yen FOB mark up on a Blue R34 GTR a while back, spammed out by the usual so would love to know the kick back on that one.

I've got access to everything coming up that's no problem, I just can't give MY access out to my clients so they can search through the auctions themselves... I don't mind doing it for them, it's just that most of them want to search for themselves.