SAU Community

R34gtt Ecu Loom

Klymax

Hi guys,

Wondering if yous can clear something for me, does anyone know of/if any physical differences from a ER34 auto ecu loom compared to a manual loom? I have a ECU problem that no one can pinpoint.

cheers

Hi guys,

Wondering if yous can clear something for me, does anyone know of/if any physical differences from a ER34 auto ecu loom compared to a manual loom? I have a ECU problem that no one can pinpoint.

cheers

Have no idea about the loom, however the ecu internals are different as the auto unit has the automatic shift logic to control.

Have no idea about the loom, however the ecu internals are different as the auto unit has the automatic shift logic to control.

Further investigation found the loom is ok auto/manual all the same. What I have found though, when I install a powerFC.

Pin 48 has a 0.01v reading (Power supply for throttle position sensor, refrigerant pressure sensor, and turbo pressure sensor) causing:

pin 23 to be 0.01v

pin 51 is 4.7v

pin 53 is 0.01

but if i install my oroginal ECU all voltages on all pins are correct.

e.g. Pin 48 = 5.2v

Pin 23 = 0.45v (no throttle)

Pin 51 = 3.4v

Pin 53 = 4.7v

Anyone know why the PFC wont output the correct values?

Cheers

are you trying to use a power fc on an auto r34 gtt?

if you are, thats most likely the reason you arent getting the right values.

powerfc and auto wont work in an r34. do a search and you'll see its been covered before.

Hi guys,

the ER34 was a Auto from factory but was converted to manual before I purchased it. This weekend I took a drive to visit a mate 300k away and tested in his ER34 manual from factory and have the same result. Im now suspicious of the ECU itself which is unfortunate since I purchased it from a SAU member :P am searching alot of posts to find a repairer but thanks for the feedback guys :)

Cheers

Sorry I should have asked in the previous reply, Since the PFC runs the car does anyone have any circuit board knowledge on these that can suggest why pin 48 would not have no output whilst some pins output is higher then they should be?

Cheers