SAU Community

[11th Dec] R32 Skyline Club Cruise

BANGN

An Introduction Cruise to a new owners club for enthusiasts with R32's

Place: Morley Galleria

Time: 11th December 2009 - 8.00pm for 8.30 Leave

Bring a tank of fuel

The Cruise is intended for owners of R32 Skylines,

however I am not going to tell you to leave if you bring a different model of Skyline, but Skylines only please.

Bring a sensible attitude, those who act inappropriately will be asked to leave.

See you there!

I own an R32 but it's not on the road at the moment.. and my daily isn't a Skyline :P

I think the Stagea should be accepted but thats up to the organizer.

Will see how i go for this one.

An Introduction Cruise to a new owners club for enthusiasts with R32's

Place: Morley Galleria

Time: 11th December 2009 - 8.00pm for 8.30 Leave

Bring a tank of fuel

The Cruise is intended for owners of R32 Skylines,

however I am not going to tell you to leave if you bring a different model of Skyline, but Skylines only please.

Bring a sensible attitude, those who act inappropriately will be asked to leave

See you there!

Hey Bangn

As My son is R33 skyline owner and is on his leaners permit can he drive on your cruise or do you have rules about leaners?

Hey Bangn

As My son is R33 skyline owner and is on his leaners permit can he drive on your cruise or do you have rules about leaners?

Sorry, I am sure you will understand but to protect peoples prides and joy I am going to have to say no. Accidents do happen, and I dont want it to be my car nor anyone elses. Once he gets his P's he is quite welcome but even then I think it would be worthwhile for his sake to undertake some advanced driving days so that way everyone feels a bit safer around a new driver.

Edited by BANGN

Sorry, I am sure you will understand but to protect peoples prides and joy I am going to have to say no. Accidents do happen, and I dont want it to be my car nor anyone elses. Once he gets his P's he is quite welcome but even then I think it would be worthwhile for his sake to undertake some advanced driving days so that way everyone feels a bit safer around a new driver.

Agree'd, no 33 L platers

Might not be able to make it :) Got a team meeting tonight starting at 6:30.. if I can get out of there early I'll head on down.

Actually.. Tom.. grab me a spare map and I'll ring ya when I'm done :ninja: