SAU Community

Stolen 200 - no not mine.

Guest xcuzme?

Guest xcuzme?

Yellow s15 spec s, plates 2CONQR.

Front mount, exhaust only visible changes.

Stolen from Westifelds Liverpool on Thursday Night.

If you see it, tell me or call the cops.

I dont hold out much hope for the cops since they still havent done anything about the c**ts that hit and run me :)

Guest xcuzme?

Car was found this morning in Greystanes fully burnt.

Nothing left :)

I kept hounding him to get an alarm, but he wasnt going to bother because

he was thinking of selling the car soon...

So, just the factory "immobilisor".

Burnt out, damn, why the hell do people bother burning them. In all seriousness the only reason I'd ever steal a car is to take it for a run to see how it performs, I'd prolly even return it from where I took it with a little apology.

It shows that the people who steal our cars have no f**king appreciation for a nice vehicle. Gaaawwddd I wanna catch these c*nts in the act with a club and a pair of bolt cutters handy, I can tell you now they can say goodbye to a few digits.

Burnt out, damn, why the hell do people bother burning them.[/quote:0aafca3863]

to destroy evidence such as fingerprints, hair and anything else that might have come off them. some do it for the fun though. sick basterds

Firstly, sorry 2 hear about another car stolen. It sucks bigtime.

I noticed that the car was parked at Westfields Liverpool. No offense dude, but what did U expect? Leaving a nice car unattended in a carpark with a high theft rate. 8O

Most of us here would do a risk assesment and steer well clear of places full of Junkies and Car thieves.

BTW: I hope that U catch these scum and give them what they deserve :)

People still dont understand that UNFORTUNATELY we live in a society where there is a high level of incompetant dickheads who find it easier and more enjoyable to steal from people who obviously work to earn their own money. Its beyond me in some regards that people get upset about having their car broken into or stolen however when u ask where it was from a dodge place. yes theft etc happens EVERYWHERE but people that own a skyline/wrx/200sx/etc have to be prepared to go the extra mile to protect their cars.

just a thought.

• 2 years later...

yes i understand this is an old thread but i want to comment anyway.

it makes you wonder how many people out there are professional car thiefs. this was no ammature job on a VK commodore. like it might only be a stock immobalizer sp? but still i know that i could not break into a car disarm it and make a getaway in the middle of the day in a westfield carpark.

these people are professionals and will take you car no matter how good your alarm is. its all just a matter of time. an unfortunate reality but a reality non the less.