SAU Community

Dyno Day 19th Dec, Saturday

GOT04

hay guys.

Mercury Motorsport is holding a Dyno Day very soon, with trophies up for grabs and FastFours mag covering the event.

Details are:

WHEN/TIME?

Saturday 19th December, 2009: 8am-5pm

WHERE?

Mercury Motorsport’s newly renovated premises

2/278 Newmarket Road, Wilston (Brisbane)

(Located behind the ‘Lifeline’ store)

WHO CAN ENTER & WHAT DO ENTRANTS RECEIVE?

Anyone can enter - 4WD or 2WD! Turbo or N/A.

Entry includes 3 power runs per car, laminated dyno graph, FREE Mercury Motorsport T-shirt, FREE sausage sizzle & softdrink plus some other FREE goodies.

WHAT ELSE WILL BE THERE?

A selection of Mercury’s finest rides will be on display plus trade stands, giveaways, lucky-door-prizes, raffles, sausage sizzle & drinks (available for purchase). Loads of specials to be had on parts, installation and tuning packages so hit us up on the day for some crazy pricing! Also, check out Mercury’s newly renovated workshop & state-of-the-art showroom! FastFours magazine is also covering the event!

WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES?

Trophies for Highest Horsepower: Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Mazda, Ford & Holden; Highest Horsepower Overall, People’s Choice Award.

WHAT IS THE COST TO ENTER & HOW DO WE ENTER?

$55 per vehicle for pre-entrants; or $75 for on-the-day entrants.

For pre-entrants (first 40 people only!!); simply deposit $55 into the following account to secure your spot: Bank: Bendigo Bank, BSB: 633000, Account Number: 132835349, Account Name: Mercury Motorsport Australia Pty Ltd

(NOTE: please put “DYNO” + your name as a reference number ie. DYNO JOHN SMITH)

Print out a copy of the transaction & bring this with you on the day.

N.B. Entry forms will be allocated to all entrants on the day & all entrants will be required to sign a declaration form.

Edited by GOT04

ive already got word from buddah that the turboworx boys are hitting the event up and graham is looking to put his rb26/30 s15 on for the kill.

Plus a few of my mates from club high rollers!

ill be there clearly and the mercury motorsport stable will put on a show also, so expect 500hp plus cars on the dyno quite often.

Turbosmart is sponsoring the event with a few free giveaways!

if u cant make the event at mercury but are still keen to watch it, speed FM will be doing a life video broadcast on the internet from this address www.upbeatwebcasting.com

stay safe boys, may see u there

Edited by GOT04

im definitely in for this!

look out for the ppig r32 lol.

So if i was to go to bendigo bank and deposit the cash in, and just bring the receipt they give me that will do for entry?

Edited by r32na

im definitely in for this!

look out for the ppig r32 lol.

So if i was to go to bendigo bank and deposit the cash in, and just bring the receipt they give me that will do for entry?

Correct!! Or you're welcome to just drop $55 cash into our workshop as well if that's easier. I monitor the bank account every day so can obviously see the cash coming in - make sure you put your name beside the transaction and that will secure you a spot...

hay mate im def in for this wats the go with picking up rego on the day. can i pop in the shop and register and pay??

It's simple - pay $55 and register BEFORE the day, either deposit the money into our account or, yes, you can pop into the workshop and pay - save $20 this way!

Or, pay and register on the day - $75

Still plenty of 'Oh, I'm definitely entering' people but only a handful have paid. Your spot is not secured until you pay!! On saying that, there will most likely be spots still available on the day...

It's on THIS SATURDAY people! And, it's shaping up to be a fantastic event/day!!

Also, we will be giving away copies of the 2009 JAMBOREE DVD!!!!! Provided they arrive on time, this will pretty much be the first time in Oz that they are available!

For those who can't make it, go to www.upbeatwebcasting.com.au to view it from the comfort of your own home...