SAU Community

Eoi: Wrecking 1998 R34 Gtt (poss)

Hi peoples,

My car may be available for parts in the next few weeks, this all depends however things do not look good.

At this stage in time I am selling a whole car minus Motor, and gearbox as I understand the tail shaft may be taken as well. I assume this includes loom.

I have a left hand xenon headlight as well as the right components (you can return your compliance lights back to xenon.)

The interior has been trimmed in leatherette and I am happy to sell this as a whole.

I may also have for sale a full impul bodykit for GTT ($1100, what i paid still brand new) (not original impul)

GTR wing (copy $300 imported from japan)

Any other parts are up for grabs and while I am not starting a bidding war I am certainly happy to place your name on parts. You may PM me what you'd assume you'll be paying but prices will only be known when I research costs on parts.

I have left hand guard and Right and left doors.

I also require a GTT steering wheel atm.

I hope this still abides by rules as this will decide if I will buy back the car or not.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Big claims here.  Any links up on the website ?   
    • If your HP goal is reasonable and you are not drifting. Buy a new R34 box.  If the above is not true, buy a wrecked R33 box and put a gearset in it.  CD09 are not as strong as you think and the cost of / mess around of the conversion puts you in gearset territory.    Also the deal above is awesome,, get that  
    • Just got back from a little hands-on with a G58 Baron....I was thinking about this... ..best I can figure it, that pinny was tail-ended ...I didn't really think about the wiring, because all that mattered was the tank and pump cradle (I think I mentioned the pump itself I couldn't vouch for)...which didn't matter, as you said you'd be replacing the pump anyway.... ...'for some reason'....and I imagine this is the panel shop's doing... they've replaced the cradle wiring with a metre of 7-core trailer loom, and attached the loom plug (from a different car) to that. The actual cable run from the top of the pump cradle, to fuel pump harness end in boot, is maybe 60cm in length...so I've no idea why they did this... ....the connector in the boot of the pinny, is not going to help you here...because in theory, it should still be present on your car. On top of that, because they've done what they did, we have no idea which colours of the trailer cabling, have been connected to what on the fuel pump cradle (pump +/- , shield, fuel guage/low-level senders)... ...this means, best approach is to remove the pump cradle, and re-work it now ...not later. That is, if you were going to replace the pump, do it, replace the soft lines at the same time...and sort the wiring out (replace that trailer cable with the wiring loom off your old cradle)...
    • Well, maybe not. The main feature of Chinese manufacture seems to be incredibly variable quality, coupled with an apparent willingness to find a way to see even the stuff that fails QC. So the military could still take the cream of the production run and somehow sell the "sellable but not really useable" stuff to the stupid round eyes on the other side of the world.
    • Have you adjusted the clutch pedal rod? You can wind it in to shorten it. Just can be a cnut to get to.