SAU Community

Rb28 Complete Engine For Sale

Well guys and girls, I have decided that I have other things in life that I need to chase.

I.e. Having somewhere to live, so although its only JUST been built i've decided to sell the RB28 i have sitting downstairs.

All work was completed at JHH here in Brisbane and I have receipts for it all.

Basically i'm chasing 50k ONO. for the engine, she's brand new, not even been started yet.

The list of parts is the following:

Tomei sump baffle

Tomei oil pump

24U N1 block

Tomei 2.8L stroker kit - Crank, Rods and Pistons with cooling channels

ATI balancer - 1000hp varient with additional pulley for water pump

ARP fasteners throughout of course.

ACL race series bearings

Tomei headgasket

New Nissan thermostat

1mm oversize valves for intake and exhaust.

Bronze valve guides

Oversize valve seats

Head flowing and porting to suit.

Head matchported to injector plate

Supertech dual valve springs

Titanium retainers

Custom 272 @ 10.55 mm lift degree cams

Greddy cam gears

Gates Racing timing belt

Tomei dual entry fuel rail

Sard 800cc injectors

SARD adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Garrett T04Z

Custom manifold with true split pulse collector

Twin 38mm Tial wastegates

Custom dump and wastegate plumb back pipes to suit a 32gtr.

The engine also had:

Bore and torque plate hone block

Block was decked.

New welsh plugs fitted

New seals, bushes and hoses all round.

Throttle bodies were stripped, cleaned and serviced.

Basically this engine is good to be dropped straight in and go.

Again, I am asking $50,000 ONO. Please, obviously no stupid offers.

You can contact me on mobile: 0421 933 614, if you call and I don't answer just leave a message or text me.

Email: [email protected]

I am located in Brisbane, just north of Mt Gravatt.

Would prefer local pick up, BUT CAN organise transport interstate if required, obviously at buyers expense and understanding that no damage is covered (and transport company's won't cover damage either).

post-39837-1260258625_thumb.jpg

post-39837-1260258665_thumb.jpg

Edited by scissored sil

hey mate,

if you do find a buyer for this engine, any chance that you have all the recipts for the parts and labour?

cheers, very nice engine, also you forgot to mention the greddy plenum, and the greddy alternator pulley, and the aftermarket water pump pulley...

hey mate,

if you do find a buyer for this engine, any chance that you have all the recipts for the parts and labour?

cheers, very nice engine, also you forgot to mention the greddy plenum, and the greddy alternator pulley, and the aftermarket water pump pulley...

i'm fairly confident that nick does have reciepts for everything, theres been a shitload of time and effort put into this build, and will at JHH did a fantastic job with this motor. 

i'm fairly confident that nick does have reciepts for everything, theres been a shitload of time and effort put into this build, and will at JHH did a fantastic job with this motor.

yep, sorry just noticed that he said that they are there...

also to the other comment, that this is over price or what-so ever, it doesn't matter what your personal opinion is, if he doesn't sell it, surely he will keep it...

also just wondering, is there any loom etc that you have left out of the description? also are all water lines, sensors etc new? if used, how old are they? but judging by the build, everything should be brand new.

^^ :) Ok tool...show me where the 50k grand went then ?

Most people know what an n1 block & hks stroker kit is worth...i didnt realise there was 35 k in the top end etc.. :down:

Knew this would happen... Thread cleaned.

Look i don't care if you think the price is utterly outragous or not...

Anyone with half a clue knows what costs what... but leave that for the buyer and seller to discuss.

Reciepts will soon show the actual vs the perceived cost.

Keep it clean.

also just wondering, is there any loom etc that you have left out of the description? also are all water lines, sensors etc new? if used, how old are they? but judging by the build, everything should be brand new.

hey mate, could you please answer the above questions... cheers

hey mate, could you please answer the above questions... cheers

Yeah I do have the engine bay component of a wiring loom for it, coil packs and wiring, the water and oil lines are new. I did use some of the sensors, i.e. knock, off the original engine from my GTR, and they'd been working fine (was a running engine when i pulled the stock one out)

Best of luck with the sale Nick, Shame you didnt get to let the animal out of the cage.

Even if the price is steep, I know if i had the right money sitting here it would be in my garage (along with that fking gtr of yours)

I can vouch Nick that everything that is listed, IS in the motor!

We should convince Wazz to buy it.... well take out a epic loan for it :down:

Edited by Force Fed

By the way every one, at this price, it will also including cooling piping to suit a 32 gtr, greddy type r BOV, plumbed back in that piping, cooling pro 600x300x100 IC.

And seeing as the asking price might be a little ambitious, now asking $45k.

• 2 weeks later...