SAU Community

Car Egged :(

Danski

So I wake up this morning at 4am with a killa hangover to get ready for work . . .

Shower up, get dressed, have a quick feed, walk outside to find some f**kin wanker decided to hit my car with two eggs some time last night between 1130pm and 4am :) :) :ermm:

I was ready to kill someone aye :down:

I really need to get my car off the street at night time, Does anyone else have no other choice but to leave there pride and joy on the street an then have to put up with this crap?

That blows man. Coulda been worse. Car down the road from me got 2 cans of PAL dog food hurled at it a while back. Smashed the windshield, dinted the bonnet and screwed the drivers side mirror up. My car gets left outside suckfully but nothings happened to it....yet. If I was you though, I'd have fkn rage big time

That blows man. Coulda been worse. Car down the road from me got 2 cans of PAL dog food hurled at it a while back. Smashed the windshield, dinted the bonnet and screwed the drivers side mirror up. My car gets left outside suckfully but nothings happened to it....yet. If I was you though, I'd have fkn rage big time

Wow thats crazy shiz . . .

Yeah I was sooo mad aye ! ! !

I hate this shit. Did you get the little rings of paint chipped off where the egg hit?

I did and they stole my front bar to top it off!!!!!!

/rant

EDIT now that is f**ked, why did you have to share yaface? :down:

Edited by Silvia GTR

Yea.... Bad luck Dan. Find somewhere with a secure parking or garage! These cars are meant to be parked indoors!

But look on the bright side, at least its not cooked. You'll be really f**ked if its left under the hot sun.

I haven't had this happen to me, but i had to have my car left outside for about 2 months before the garage was cleaned up enough to fit in two cars. Every time i heard drunk people outside i used to pray that no one would damage my car. Several time i considered standing on my driveway with a baseball bat, just incase. So i can imagine how angry you would be.

I hate people who have no respect for other peoples property.

what is with people who live somewhere with a double garage and STILL park on the street? I hate those people so much.

Family friend is like that, they have several shops opened so they use their (double) garage as a storage shed for the goods they import (cheaply) from china instead for their car (which are all crap old camrys with faded paints already so it doesn't really matter anyway.)

I park my car on the drive way as well, coz the garage is used as a storage shed for crap as well.

Family friend is like that, they have several shops opened so they use their (double) garage as a storage shed for the goods they import (cheaply) from china instead for their car (which are all crap old camrys with faded paints already so it doesn't really matter anyway.)

I park my car on the drive way as well, coz the garage is used as a storage shed for crap as well.

obviously i need to rephrase that...

an EMPTY garage.

Dude up the road from me has a three car garage. They park the two cars on the street in front of the house.

I don't care if people park in their driveway. On the street pisses me off though. I'd rather they park in the drive or on the lawn than in the street.

Yeah I hate moving around cars when driving around suburbia...

Worst thing is when you have a flatmate with a total piece of shit car and he keeps stealing the garage >.>

Makes me think of the Travola quote from Pulp Fiction...

Lance: What?

Vincent: f**king keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that's f**ked up.

Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit f**ked with it.

Lance: They should be f**king killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Lance: What a f**ker!

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than f**king with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f**k with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You don't do it.

Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Yea.... Bad luck Dan. Find somewhere with a secure parking or garage! These cars are meant to be parked indoors!

But look on the bright side, at least its not cooked. You'll be really f**ked if its left under the hot sun.

Yeah it wasnt quite dry yet so lucky I got up so ridiculously early

hows the paint?

my old car got egged, and you the paint in that area started getting little swirls/cracks through it

Paints fine, it looked like it hit the rear window and the drivers window so im lucky in that respect

Just be thankful it wasn't brake fluid

Yeah thats what my dad said

I haven't had this happen to me, but i had to have my car left outside for about 2 months before the garage was cleaned up enough to fit in two cars. Every time i heard drunk people outside i used to pray that no one would damage my car. Several time i considered standing on my driveway with a baseball bat, just incase. So i can imagine how angry you would be.

I hate people who have no respect for other peoples property.

Most ppl that do this would have neva owned anything of real value

thanks f**king shit bro :)

freaking douche bags

we should do a stake out lol

OR

you can park your 34 in my garage, there is room ;)

Hahahahah

I seriously would love to park it in your garage . . . . but your house is too far away :(