SAU Community

Pro Evolution Soccer 3

two40

any budding soccer players here? i just bought the game last weekend and it's fantastic.

support for multiplayer games over IP???

i have ea sports fifa 96->2003 including RTWC and World Cup versions => i love this game...problem is they dont have support for my stupid onboard sound card!!!

ive been playing the winning eleven series for a long time now.... the winning eleven is the jap version of the pro evo...

how do the japanese get away with using their real names and the pal version using the fifpro licences?

nothing beats it in 4 player mode....

it is without doubt the best soccer game around...

ive been playing the winning eleven series for a long time now.... the winning eleven is the jap version of the pro evo...  

how do the japanese get away with using their real names and the pal version using the fifpro licences?

nothing beats it in 4 player mode....

it is without doubt the best soccer game around...

what others have you played?

fifa.. is a fun arcade sytle ...

iss - arcade style evo pro version of soccer.. (fifa much better)

virtua soccers - crap

all those other soccer games on the consoles.... eg. this is soccer..

for realism .. the evo pro series is definately the best...

scoring in pro evo is always very satisfying...

for arcade style fast and furious soccer.. fifa is the best..

if anyone has played the championship manager series on the pc... the stats on players in pro evo are based loosely on those from the cm series.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ohh i saw the CM 03/04 when i was overseas in hk but didnt have money to buy it lol, but should be getting it soon when my friend returns. hehehe

PES3 rox........i too have been playin the winning eleven for a long long time and i think its the best soccer game out. Fifa? etc. etc. dont really have the realism that the winning eleven/pro evo version has...

Playing championship manager, fifa 2004 and TIF 2003, currently downloading a Arsenal Xbox Soccer Management game (go the gunners) which I'm yet to try out...

Fifa 2004 rocks my jocks its so fluid and the ball dynamics are awesome.

is evo soccer out on xbox?

ohh i saw the CM 03/04 when i was overseas in hk but didnt have money to buy it lol, but should be getting it soon when my friend returns. hehehe

PES3 rox........i too have been playin the winning eleven for a long long time and i think its the best soccer game out. Fifa? etc. etc. dont really have the realism that the winning eleven/pro evo version has...

ive been playing cm since the very beginning...... i have to say.. i still enjoy playing 01/02 the most because its the fastest.

ive played cm4..... but its slow and the annoyance of the 3d match engine ruined it for me.. seeing absurd goals being scored..... and its painfully slow compared to the old ones...

yet to try 03/04 still reeling from cm4.....

it its without a doubt the best manager game around.

funnily enough.. pro evo/ winning eleven and cm's have been the longest standing games..... on my pc/ ps1/ps2.

ohhh.. my winning eleven does anyway with the fifpro license.. and has real names.. even the commentary by the japanese is far superior...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!

gotta love it...